Menu
Expat.com

need dormitory inside the University of Santo Tomas.

Last activity 24 February 2013 by c.sumeth

c.sumeth

Dear Guys,

My daughter is moving to UST for this summer course about 2 months. So I would like to know about the dormitory inside the UST university. Anyone would advise some of dormitorys to me pls.

Thanks,

pinaymentor

When you say dorm, does not mean you want your daughter to stay with other students in one room? Or would you prefer that she rents out a condo studio unit? o

How much is your budget so I can match it with the right location.

Pinaymentor
Plan well. Invest well. Insure well. Live well...

c.sumeth

Thanks Pinaymentor

for your reply. I just want a room for single. that locate in the ust area. she just spend only 2 months for a summer course. how much is it for room rate per month?

thanks for your help.

Sumeth

Articles to help you in your expat project in Manila

• Buying property in Manila
    Buying property in Manila

Buying a property is a big and exciting step, but navigating the rules and regulations in a new country can be a ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Manila
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Manila

Choosing a neighborhood is one of the most critical decisions that expats need to make when moving to Manila. Each ...

• Accommodation in Manila
    Accommodation in Manila

There are lots of renting options to choose from when relocating to Manila. Most expats in the Philippines live in ...

• Accommodation in Iloilo
    Accommodation in Iloilo

Iloilo, nicknamed the 'Heart of the Philippines', is a province stretching over 4,663 km² in the ...

• Accommodation in Davao
    Accommodation in Davao

Davao is an established metropolitan area with its capital, Davao City, catching up to the main Philippine cities ...

• Accommodation in Cebu
    Accommodation in Cebu

Located in the Visayas region, 750 km from Manila and West of the Negros Island, Cebu is one of the major ...

• Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
    Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro (CDO) nicknamed the 'City of Golden Friendship' is a highly urbanized city located in ...

• Buying property in the Philippines
    Buying property in the Philippines

If you, like many foreigners before you, have fallen in love with the Philippines, you might be considering buying ...

All of Manila's guide articles