Menu
Expat.com

Trip to Ninh Binh

Last activity 17 October 2013 by elizviet

Matil-2

Hi everyone !!

I'm just planning to go to Ninh Binh on 20th October for the all day and looking for some people available who want to join me.
Could be better to be a small group and have fun together.

Let me know and we will organize everything.

elizviet

Hi Martil,
Interesting, How many people already join you for your Ninh Binh trip?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Hanoi

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• The food scene in Hanoi
    The food scene in Hanoi

A foodie's utopia, Hanoi is not only the capital of Vietnam but also a fierce contender for the best cuisine ...

• Things to in Hanoi alone, with your partner or with friends
    Things to in Hanoi alone, with your partner or with friends

At first glance, the Hanoi Old Quarter is overwhelming. A pool of bodies, young and old, loud music, and people ...

• Things to do on weekdays in Hanoi
    Things to do on weekdays in Hanoi

Hanoi has an attraction to suit every taste and budget. From bustling marketplaces to beautiful murals, Hanoi ...

• Leisure in Vietnam
    Leisure in Vietnam

If you are looking for an affordable destination with beautiful landscapes, culture, and delicious cuisine, ...

• Sports in Vietnam
    Sports in Vietnam

A wide range of sports and recreational activities are available to locals and expatriates in Vietnam. Gyms, ...

• Explore Phu Quoc
    Explore Phu Quoc

Located in the very southwest of Vietnam, Phu Quoc Island, also known as Pearl Island, forms part of the Kien ...

• Hoi An: The Historic City
    Hoi An: The Historic City

Located in the province of Quang Nam, a short 30km South of Da Nang, Hoi An is a very popular tourist destination ...

All of Hanoi's guide articles