Menu
Expat.com

Philippines in June

Last activity 29 January 2014 by sara. khl

sara. khl

Hi ,

I'm sara and i would like to visit the philippines but a friend of mine told me that it wasn't save everywhere so i would like to meet someone maybe for few days , maybe just for one , maybe to travel together.
We will see at least share the first step and maybe a good experience in this beautiful country ! let me know if someone is interested

mugtech

Why in June?

ashley05

hi ms sara, june is rainy seasons in philippines..and you can enjoy even your alone no need with someone..search some tourist spot on the internet list down it..and every places you will visit u can meet lot of people there, you can meet lot of tourist also and maybe u can get some idea to them which best place to visit..well enjoy your vacation  smile.png

krishn

yes no worries , you can catch lot of people from this place(expat-blog.com) all here to help each others , trust u will enjoy ur stay smile.png cheers , Manny

sara. khl

in june because i m in australia and i have to live soon so i would like to take the opportunity to travel before to go back . I don t really have the choice about the month.

But thanks guys for your advices !!!

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles