Romanian Driving Test

hello its 2023  i need to pass my exam CE  in English . there is any site near to the real exam ?

Learn the laws in the books, and you will pass the exam!  Learning the "exam" is not a good strategy for being a safe driver and passing.

Romaniac

@romaniac where i can find the book

and after i take the drive licenc CE  can I go to work whet her in swizerland ?  and how mush time I need to start legally work whet her 

thank you !

( marry romanian and i have resedens cart 5 years )

and after i take the drive licenc CE can I go to work whet her in swizerland ? and how mush time I need to start legally work whet her
thank you !
-@jounaidc

You get the book at a bookstore like I already mentioned in the past on this thread!

A driving license has nothing to do with working in Switzerland! You are going off-topic....

Your questions have already been answered, you need to take the time to read through the forum instead of asking people to repeat themselves.

@romaniac relax

@jounaidc Hello and welcome !

Please open a new thread on the Bucharest forum should you need info about work. This thread is dedicated to Driving test.

We will guide you, don't worry!

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna i take it thanx for help   

i need to ask now just if I can change it if I go to Italy and stay there ?

@Bhavna i take it thanx for help   
i need to ask now just if I can change it if I go to Italy and stay there ?

-@jounaidc

They are both EU countries, so changing it is not required.  Italy now huh? 1f604.svg

@romaniac italy germany dubai. its my life baby

hi,i need theory for computer test for driving license

hi,i need theory for computer test for driving license

-@pardeepkumar236394

And?

You must learn!

Why do you think complete strangers on the internet can help you?

@mizisamad hey! Im also learning fropm drcip, did u manage to pass the test ?

@mizisamad hey! can you give me some advices how u passed at the end?

@mizisamad hey can u send me this as well?

@amanynr2005 hey do you have the english book ?M

@Mohamed Jabar

If you are EXCHANGING your license you don't take the test.  If you are getting a fresh license you must go to driving school. They should have one in English. If they don't, find a school that will give you one. There are a million driving schools.

The written test is available to take in English.

@Mohamed Jabar
If you are EXCHANGING your license you don't take the test.  If you are getting a fresh license you must go to driving school. They should have one in English. If they don't, find a school that will give you one. There are a million driving schools.
The written test is available to take in English.

-@JohnnyStLouis

It depends on the country, with some countries you can NOT exchange your license so you need to take the test.

@Milou1975 hello can you send me the book and the test? bes regards

@amanynr2005 hello do you still have the english book? best regards!” for driving school

@amanynr2005 would be nice if yoiu could tell me where i can find the same mcqs as the questions of the police

@mizisamad hey could u send me the book with all the questions for the exam? best regards