Menu
Expat.com

Looking for relative in Algeria

Last activity 15 March 2017 by popovich

popovich

Hello,

I would like any information I could find on a lost relative. His name is Giles Stoikovich. He was born in France in 1953 I believe. He went with his mother to Algeria when he was young. His mother had married an Algerian man. I believe he may have stayed in Algeria. I would really like to know what has happened to him. If anyone can give me any information, I would be grateful.

Chris

Hello popovich,

Welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to drop your ad under the Missing people in Algeria section. Hopefully someone who might know the person you're looking for will easily reach you.

Best of luck

Christopher
Expat.com

popovich

Thank you so much Christopher

Articles to help you in your expat project in Algeria

• Lifestyle in Algeria
    Lifestyle in Algeria

Being an African country, Algeria is a culturally rich and variable country, displaying different lifestyles. Find ...

• Opening a bank account in Algeria
    Opening a bank account in Algeria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Algeria? Find out useful information on related formalities in this article.

• Transport in Algeria
    Transport in Algeria

What are the means of transport that are available in Algeria? Find an overview of the country's transport ...

• Transport in Algiers
    Transport in Algiers

To get around Algiers, you can choose from different means of transport. Find out more about these in this ...

• Driving in Algeria
    Driving in Algeria

Driving in Algeria implies some conditions and regulations. Find out more about these in this article.

• Leisure in Algeria
    Leisure in Algeria

Discover in this article how to keep yourself busy during your leisure time in Algeria if you are settling there.

• Work in Algeria
    Work in Algeria

What are the conditions governing the employment of foreigners in Algeria? What are the major recruiting fields? ...

• Health care in Algeria
    Health care in Algeria

Are you eligible to public health care in Algeria? What are the conditions and fees applied? Find out the answers ...

All of Algeria's guide articles