Bank Account Blocked

My sister is in Damman and her contract expired this month, she went to the bank to redraw her money  and they told her the account is block. What could be the reason behind , need help urgently because she's sad the whole day.Thanks

A lot of possibilities involved here. Her employer blocked it? Residency permit expired? Company under investigation and hence all accounts associated with it blocked or frozen. Again just giving scenarios.

However it is wired the bank did not give her the reason of being blocked. They normally will tell you your account is blocked due to this so visit the nearest branch. Anyhow let consult her companies accountant  and verify if all is well and if they have any reason why it was blocked. But the bank should always be ur best option. Call or approach their customer service.

Most likely scenario is that it is linked to Iqama expiry.

She might need to visit her branch to update certain information.

My credit card was blocked merely because the bank did not have a copy of my national address. Once submitted, the CC got reactivated. No biggie.

All the best to her.

Hi,
Most likely expiry of Iqama. There could be many reasons. Better to visit branch.

Make sure you update your "National Address" before you update anything.

https://address.gov.sa/en/

It is very easy and you don't need to go to saudi post. It will be registered under your iqama id so it will automatically be updated under your bank account.

All the best 👍

Adeel