New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi! Any suggestion to what Law office to go to in Riyadh City?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Mahmoud and i'm new in Riyadh city, i work as an executive secretary and it is quite boring life here in Riyadh, i would like to share events, sports activities with any expatriate who may be interested in doing sth exciting

tell me what is your problem i know few lawyers who are friends of mine and can help you !

Hi!
My name is Fiona. I want a lawyer to represent me in a bank because my money is frozen in one of the banks here in Riyadh.

Thanks if you can give me referral.

Problematic lady.

Welcome on board

Hi All
Johnny's here. Potential Yanbu citizen :-)
Good to read you all folks.

Hello All,I am zain From pakistan,Been Living in jubail from last few years working in HSE Field,Got a new job so moving to dammam now and its my first time there and dont know anyone,So trying to find a place to stay and pick and drop service,Fingers crossed,Prayers requested!

New to Riyadh from USA., very happy with my move.

Hi and welcome to Saudi Arabia and I wish you a wonderful journey

This is a reminder for the next curling day, which will be Saturday 14th September. 10.00 session is for Association members and will be game format with improvers coaching. 2 places still available for the 10.00am slot. 8 places for newbies and improvers at 11.30! The 11.30 session is open to all and will be a fun game. Introduction to the sport and initial coaching for beginners will be provided if required. Cost 150 SAR (100 SAR introductory offer for first-time curlers). Please book via the Google form.

AND...

We will also be taking names for the ‘winter months' team competion. So far we have 15 confirmed participants. We need 1 more to make 4 teams, or better still, 5 more to make 5 teams!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m5jXuV … ested=true

thank you. i just want to ask scfhs

HI  brother i am in great trouble i am witha restaurant for the last 21 months now they have sold the restaurant. Prevoius owner is not sending me to pakistan either on leave or on final exit. Please advice me what should i do. Should i go to labour court or should i discuss with kafeel. He is saying u sjpuld sign a contract with new owner. Its again two years contract. No vocation. Please please advice me what should i do now. I want to back to me country on final exit whereas he has sold the restaurant.

Hi i am Hadeer, i live in khobar and i am interested in learning Spanish.  I want to know how i can contact you? And how i can take lessons with you?

Hello dear,
Why spanish? I am not a spanish

Hello,
Greetings to all.

G'day everyone
Any day now my visa should arrive so a new adventure will begin. I will be based just out of Nairyah. Will travel regularly to Al Jubail

Hey,

I am Numan not much of a talker but yeah I am good listener and would love to help out anyway i can.

God bless ya.

Difficult Makore
Its been a month staying in Saudi Arabia currently working as a Barista Trainer and Quality Controller@ Foursquares cafe. I like meeting people,going to the Gym , currently staying in Dammam . Born and Raised in Zimbabwe and later Moved to South Africa
Thank you

Glad to meet you all guys  :)

Hi all!
My name is Eva and I have completed my first 4 weeks living and working in Al-Khobar!
Born in Spain, I have lived in UK and US. I am a proper roamer!

I am ok both in English and Spanish and looking forward to meeting new friends. I am learning Korean and would like also to meet some Koreans to practice my new skill!

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great. I'm Anas from New Delhi, India. Here in KSA for the first time. I don't know Arabic, only English and Hindi/Urdu. I will be working here for about sometime now. Looking to make friends in Jeddah. Drop me a message here those who want to hangout and explore this place together! Good day all!

Hi Eva

Welcome aboard and it's nice having you in khobar , my name is Sal from khobar and you are welcome as firenfd ... if you like we can go for a cup of coffee and if you like bowling we can play game 😬.

Looking forward to see my friend

Sal

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi. This is a Bulgarian Housewife. Living in Jizan with family. Looking for Bulgarian or Balkans community friends- Serbia, Macedonia or Greek .

I am well pleased in joining this noble platform.

I am a American Firefighter working in Riyadh.  I've been here two month and would like information on sight seeing if possible.

Rijal Alma but it's far away from Ryiad!

Hi,

I am Muhammad Awais from Lahore, Pakistan. Providing Recruitment and Attestation services in Pakistan for Middle East (Saudi Arab and Dubai) from 2006.

Hi, I am Naeem Rana from Pakistan. I am moving soon with family to Alhassa city, In'sha'Allah. I wanna know about reasonable family housing compound and good schools in AlHassa.

Hi,

I am Iran and its my first week in Riyadh. trying to settle in.

I love music mostly dance music. happy to share laugh and few jokes.

I moved here from UK. so bit of struggle to adjust.

whatsapp

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm Mohammed Hamza,from Sudan but I'm born and grownup Saudi Arabia,Yanbu and now I work and live in Yanbu,I'm Diving instructor, i like sea and desert activityes, actually i like any adventure activityes .

King and spalding

Hello all. I have been in Riyadh for about 3 weeks. I am teaching at an international school.

Is anyone else into healthy eating? Have you found health food stores in the city?

Thanks,

Thomas

My name is Tom, I am currently considering an offer to move to Riyadh on a project.  I am from Galway in the west of Ireland.  I am married and my children are either studying in university or already graduated.  I am an avid golfer and like to cook.  My wife also plays golf is an accomplished hairdresser.

Hello Firas, I am new here so haven't figured out how to use this forum to ask a query. Since you mentioned you live in Riyadh I feel you can answer my query. My husband has been offered a job at the Riyadh Metro as a Station Supervisor. The salary being offered is 6,500SAR with company accomodation and conveyance. The Visa issuance company has mentioned 'Labor' category in his visa. I wanted to know why is his visa in Labor category when he is being recruited as a Supervisor. Also, can he call me and my child to Riyadh on family visa with that Visa category. I have heard that Saudi Labor Laws are not very good when it comes to Labor visa category employees. I will be grateful if you could solve this query for me. 
Thanks in advance.
Aaliya

Hi all,

This is Enis from Izmir, Turkey; working and living in King Abdulaziz Air Base as an engineer.

I was exchange student in Thessaloniki, Greece, worked in Warsaw, Poland as a volunteer.

I am a travel addict. I travelled around Europe mostly. I am looking forward to meeting new people in Khobar.

In my profile photo, I am trying Um Ali (means Ali's mother) dessert of Egypt. I love to learn new cultures and traditions.

Hit me up a message if you are interested in culture exchange. 

Crazy Enis

Hi
Have you got the needed help yet?
Osama

Hello sir I am Sana ul Mustafa currently working in Saudi Arabia I am air conditioner teachniction my experience have ten years now want bharin qater or uae or Kuwait or in Saudi Arabia beat company please can you help me thanks

Been in Jeddah almost 2 months now , still new and didn't go out much cause i live alone and don't have friends here! Working as Graphic designer but lonely kinda sometime makes busy with music and making projects but fond of seeking great friends to meet and go out with. Any nationality Thank you

Hey there,

try checking:

-internations.org
-couchsurfing.com
-meetup.com
-eventbrite.com

I found a lot of people from these pages for Khobar. I hope they help.

Internations is not free though*

Closed