Meeting female expats in Riyadh

Hi everyone, I'm Nazira and I am a British expat who has recently moved to Riyadh. It would be great to meet some fellow female expats - please do comment if you'd be happy to meet! :)
@nazira.k

Hi there naira! I'm amy..I'm a British expat living in Riyadh also. Always happy to meet new people?!
Hi, i'm in living in Riyadh
Lets meet up
@amylouice

Hi Amy. I'm also a British expat. Would love to meet up. I will be away much of August. How about September?
Thanks
Julie

@juliealexander hi Julie! Same here I am away all of August also but in September would be cool! Let me no if u want to exchange numbers 🥰

Hi

Just realised my number is incomplete
Here it is:
Thanks
Julie
Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello everyone,

For your own safety, personal information such as telephone numbers or email addresses should not be posted on a public forum. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing great!

Im also British, moved to Riyadh in July and would love to meet up when you are back in town, if possible??

Have a great rest of day..

Dimah
@Guest80932
Hi there I'm also British expat, struggling to find new friends here. I'm trying to learn Arabic slowing been here about a month now
Wbu where about you based?

@juliealexander sorry for late reply Julie I dont no why but I'm not notified when I get replies....my husband is just waiting on job contract and I'm sure u no in Saudi they can be rather slow 😒 😁if u want to send me ur number via personal messaging that would be awesome xxxx

@dimah18 if u want to share number on personal message please do as I dont get notified if I get messages on here. My names Amy. Obviously if ur not comfortable sharing telephone number I also understand xxxx

Hello hassahals,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that any topic can be discussed on the forum.

Feel free to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@amylouice

+

This is