How do I go about paying my annual property tax and waste fee?

Hi everyone?
I have a property in Varna, I am looking at paying the annual property tax and waste tax, is there an online service, what information will I need???  Can anyone help or point me in the right direction,  many thanks in advance. Anna

you can pay both taxes online, just check the website of your local municipality. There should be a section related to taxes. I guess you will have to send them an e-mail, asking for the amount of the tax and identifying the property.

Alternatively you can arrange s.o. to pay the taxes directly, onsite, or via bank transfer to the accounts of the municipality.

How much is the annual waste collection tax/fee approximately, which is presumably separate to the property tax?

Do the local councils / municipalities usually have a version of their website available in English?

Thanks.

waste collection tax is usually calculated on the basis of the property (sq. meters)

as for the versions you can easily check this yourself ..........

no snakes in municipality websites, Guaranteed!  :cool:

kristiann wrote:

waste collection tax is usually calculated on the basis of the property (sq. meters)

as for the versions you can easily check this yourself ..........

no snakes in municipality websites, Guaranteed!  :cool:

How often is garbage collected in bulgaria?

I can reply to this, but I'm afraid you're going to accuse me of trying to find clients here ....  :D

Does the waste fee include - garbage, recycling? and what about garden waste?

How much approximately would the annual waste fee be for a 1500 sqm plot / property / house?

Do you still have to submit zero accounts on property, my house is still under a company. If so any ideas who could do this  as my previous accountant disappeared  - varna area

what do you mean by "submitting zero accounts on a property " ?

actually most documents can be submitted by a person, having a power of attorney

The property is owned by a company  as that was the way when we purchased 14 years ago. The  annual company returns,  company is dormant, no profit made, so they need to  e submitted.

clear, but that was to be done by the end of March. Hope your accountant did it. If not, better hurry - and try to minimize the fines. Looks like you'll need another accountant, or best if you can subscribe for an accounting company, that won't disappear.