Looking for pre primary school

Hi, I will be moving to Mauritius in about a week from Nairobi. I am looking for school for my toddler in and around quatre bornes area. I am more confused between step ahead and dukesbridge. Any suggestions pls. Or any other school which a parent might suggest.
I mostly want a loving environment and happy children.
Thanks

Hi Tanu, I have reallocated to Mauritius 1 month back only. I have search schools in Quatre Bornes and the best Government school here is SVR, which is also the best one in Mauritius. To take admission you need to go to MITD i.e.. Ministry of Education. They will ask to provide all documents and after that they will suggest the school according to which would be near to your home and availability of seats.

For private school I went to St. Nicolas School. In which they will take a examination before admission. Their fees are MUR 23000 (one Time Fee), MUR 25,000 (Deposit), MUR 6,000 per month for 11 months and MUR 10,000 for petty expenses for dress, school trips etc.

Also you will find many of Pre-primary school in quatre bornes area. My suggestion is you just come here and visit schools inspite of deciding by visiting web sites of school.

Good Luck.

Thanks, appreciate it.