Menu
Expat.com

Spass appeal

Last activity 15 June 2020 by beppi

Stsk

My spass appeal result can i get before expiry date because june12 tomorrow my spass expiry date.. any body can u reply me...
Spass renewal apply 23/05/20
Rejected 26 /05/20
Appealed 29/05/20...how long its take...i thought before expiry date i can get result.....

surya2k

You had asked this question two weeks back and we had provided the details. Now, asking same question again.

Instead of waiting your appeal, you should have returned back to your home country. If your home country got lockdown then you must have reached out it’s embassy here to get alternative action. Same time visit ICA to get 30 days extension to stay here reason is you can’t go back your country as no flight is operating. Or else embassy arrange any special arrangement to return.

Read and understand what we are guiding and avoid posting repeated questions again and again which we have answered in multiple times.

ISAAC GYAMFI
Stsk wrote:

My spass appeal result can i get before expiry date because june12 tomorrow my spass expiry date.. any body can u reply me...
Spass renewal apply 23/05/20
Rejected 26 /05/20
Appealed 29/05/20...how long its take...i thought before expiry date i can get result.....

STSK can you provide us with answers to the FF questions ;
1) how many employers have you worked with since you had that expired Spass?

2) Do you have any information as to why such application for renewal was rejected ?

3) And how did you appeal ??(was it with same details as the renewal application) ?

Stsk

Thanks for your reply sir.....

beppi
ISAAC GYAMFI wrote:

1) how many employers have you worked with since you had that expired Spass?
2) Do you have any information as to why such application for renewal was rejected ?
3) And how did you appeal ??(was it with same details as the renewal application) ?

1. As all Singapore work passes are valid only for one employer, the amnswer here is clearly ONE.
2. Read related forum posts about the potential rejection reasons - there are many!
3. Appeals are done by the employer and should include additional information that addresses the issue.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Travelling to Singapore
    Travelling to Singapore

Tourism is an important pillar of Singapore's economy, and the country often portrays itself as an Asian ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Customs in Singapore
    Customs in Singapore

Singapore strictly enforces its customs policies. Whether you're traveling to the country for a short period ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

All of Singapore's guide articles