Menu
Expat.com

good conduct certificate in bahrain

Last activity 28 February 2021 by XTang

m@cm@29

hi can someone give me some information about getting god conduct certificate in bahrain..i wish to get this before leaving bahrain my purpose is in case of future plan going to other country, my question is, do i need this letter that they stated un requirments?. and any advice what should i write in my purpose in getting good conduct certificate.  thanks.

XTang

No need to define. Just pick something like migration to any other country. Choose one that doesn't require a letter to be provided. For example if you choose Canada, CID will ask for a letter of recommendation from Canadian High consulate.  Or choose investment in another country for example UAE.

m@cm@29

if i choose migration to other country do i need to state which country it is???. any advice so that i dont need to have this letter??.

XTang

You need to state which country. Choose an abnormal country or choose investment in UAE, then the certificate will say for investment purpose, that's all.

m@cm@29

then when i state this one i do need to provide any letter right.?

XTang

Read carefully what I wrote - the letter to be provided is based on what reason and country you put.  For some countries e.g. Canada, the letter is required. For many others, it is not.  Go there and ask, the rules keep changing quite rapidly.   I have gotten the letter 3 times; once for employment in Saudi, once for passport of Antigua and once for self sponsorship visa.  The letter was only needed from NPRA for the self sponsorship visa clearance.

Chris Chem

Hi,  I am trying to make a Good Conduct Certificate Issuance Assistance Request to Immigration in order for CID to issue a  Good Conduct Certificate (as it seems Canadian passport holders require to do this) so that I may apply for a Self-sponsorship Retirement Visa .  I have gone to all relevant departments and locations (Adliya CID, Main Traffic Dept AlAli, Muharreq Immigration office & CID office, Main Immigration Exhibition Rd) as well as looked at every govt. online site to get this application form to provide Immigration but no success.  I would gratefully appreciate help/advise as to where to get this and the steps as 2021 procedures.  Big thanks!!

XTang

For self sponsorship visa, the process is for you to get the request form via the self sponsorship section.  I posted here for someone else and they managed to get it by following the process:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=920885

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bahrain

• Getting married in Bahrain
    Getting married in Bahrain

Bahrain allows anyone who resides in the country to get married, irrespective of nationality or religion. The ...

• Driving in Bahrain
    Driving in Bahrain

Expats love the freedom and convenience of driving, and many choose to purchase or rent their own car. But, ...

• Opening a bank account in Bahrain
    Opening a bank account in Bahrain

Opening a local bank account is essential for receiving your salary. The Wage Protection System (WPS) is designed ...

• Relocating with your pets to Bahrain
    Relocating with your pets to Bahrain

One of the decisions to make when relocating to a foreign country is what to do about pets. For many expats, there ...

• Starting a business in Bahrain
    Starting a business in Bahrain

According to the World Bank Group report for 2019, Bahrain lies 3rd out of 20 nations, for ease of doing business ...

• Studying in Bahrain
    Studying in Bahrain

The universities and colleges in Bahrain are too numerous to mention. The majority are Bahrain institutions, but ...

• Healthcare in Bahrain
    Healthcare in Bahrain

Bahrain has world-class medical facilities, health professionals, and easy access to medical treatments. Public ...

• Education and childcare in Bahrain
    Education and childcare in Bahrain

Both public and private schools are available in Bahrain, but most expats tend to enrol their children in private ...

All of Bahrain's guide articles