Menu
Expat.com

convenient place to stay near Maple Tree Business City

Last activity 28 August 2020 by surya2k

srini_dk

Hi All,
I am looking for a house for rent at a reasonable price near to Maple Tree Business City, Singapore.  I am looking for 2 BHK houses. So not sure which is the nearest and convenient place to take the house as I am new to Singapore. I am from India and I have a kid of 4.5 years, her schooling also a priority for me.  As of now, I am near to Tampines.  What are some suggestions?

surya2k

Nearest area is Tilok Blangah district, which mrt and plenty of buses coming to MBFC. It may takes 10mins to reach.

Or else you may check Outrum park area, which is also 10-12mins travelling time via bus.

Tampines is far from MBFC.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Accommodation in Singapore
    Accommodation in Singapore

Expats interested in moving to Singapore should be well aware of the fact that the country has a high cost of ...

• How to find a house in Singapore
    How to find a house in Singapore

The most important thing to keep in mind before starting your house search is the kind of house you want and of ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

All of Singapore's guide articles