Menu
Expat.com

MoE UAE Interview Results June 2020

Last activity 19 March 2021 by NadineJoe

Marshmallow12

Hello, everyone!

I had cleared the assessment and had done my online interview for the post of English Teacher last 20th June, but I have not received any results up to now. I've got no response from their side despite sending them follow-up emails regarding my application. The interviewer told me that interview results should be out within a week or a month and even longer because of the pandemic. It has been so late to the point that I already received the system generated "Your application has been archived..." email. By the time I received the said email, I tried re-submitting another application, but it would not go through. My friend who also applied for the same post received an email from them to update his uploaded document. I might have not received that email because mine is all updated.

Today, I tried re-submitting another application for the same post, and it went through. It seems that I'm back from scratch without a clear answer from my previous application. Does anyone have the same plight?

Sujatha Firosh

Hello Marshmallow 12,

I too applied for English Teaching position. Even my interview was on the 20th June.   After as looooong wait of nearly 58 days on 17th Aug ..got as mail asking to upload few more documents which were nof mentioned earlier.
I hv sent them all.
I hd to appear for IELTS as my previous one got expired during this period. 
Meanwhile my application too got archived.  I can reapply.

Marshmallow12

Hello, Sujatha! smile.png

The thing is, they have started posting advertisements for multiple vacancies. The past applicants like us are kept in the dark regarding the results of our application. I have read in other threads that some applicants have received rejection email a week after the interview. Regardless of the result, I have re-submitted another application today and was given a new application number. My only worry now is: Will my re-application override my previous application with them?

irfanazahir

Same here. I cleared the online test in march 2020 and got positive reply that i have cleared it. after a long wait i was expecting for the next round of interview then i got a mail stating that my application is archived and i have to reapply. then i reapplied for the same post. Now again waiting..........

lilian_zhao

If yours are archived , doesn’t it mean a failed application ?

NadineJoe
Marshmallow12 wrote:

Hello, everyone!

I had cleared the assessment and had done my online interview for the post of English Teacher last 20th June, but I have not received any results up to now. I've got no response from their side despite sending them follow-up emails regarding my application. The interviewer told me that interview results should be out within a week or a month and even longer because of the pandemic. It has been so late to the point that I already received the system generated "Your application has been archived..." email. By the time I received the said email, I tried re-submitting another application, but it would not go through. My friend who also applied for the same post received an email from them to update his uploaded document. I might have not received that email because mine is all updated.

Today, I tried re-submitting another application for the same post, and it went through. It seems that I'm back from scratch without a clear answer from my previous application. Does anyone have the same plight?

Hello Dear,

Congratulations on passing the online assessment and the interview !!!

Could you please tell me about the online assessment, what kind of questions did you receive?
Are they MCQs or in the form of essay questions. Do you remember any of the questions or in which area of English are they ?

Thank you so much for your help and I wish you all the best.

NadineJoe

Hello Dear,

Hello everyone, I've applied for the position of English Graduate teacher and I want to prepare myself for the online assessment.

Could you please tell me about the online assessment, what kind of questions did you receive?
Are they MCQs or in the form of essay questions. Do you remember any of the questions or in which area of English are they ?

Thank you so much for your help and I wish you all the best.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

All of Dubai's guide articles