Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a job

Last activity 05 November 2020 by rasili anass

Seyed Mohsen Masouomi

Dear Sir
I am 58 years old Iranian mechanical engineer. I have been active as a certified English translator to Justice Administrations of Iran, and also worked in housing agencies, business companies and a short period in a hotel. I speak a fluent Persian, English, Russian and Turkish, and am quite familiar with French and can handle simple German. I would like to work in a hotel or housing agencies or anywhere that such ability might be useful . If there is any vacancy I will be very obliged if you kindly contact me through any of the below mentioned telephone or email. In case of any interest I can supply you with any needed proving documents.

marleysa

Unfortunately at your age it is highly unlikely for you to get a job here in Turkey. The unemployment rate is very high since the pandemic as well and loads of young people are without jobs at the moment.

miko98765

Hi
I didn't say I am looking for a job, I said I have a part time job to offer for the person who is looking for job

rasili anass

hello ,
I m looking for a part time job

Rimnas

What kind of part time job do u have?

marleysa

I think you posted this reply in the wrong place since this post is from someone looking for a job?

miko98765

Housekeeping  part time job

rasili anass

A part-time job is one that usually requires a person to work fewer hours per workwee

Articles to help you in your expat project in Türkiye

• Starting a business in Türkiye
    Starting a business in Türkiye

If you are thinking about starting a business in Türkiye, there are several things you will need to look ...

• Working in Türkiye as a digital nomad
    Working in Türkiye as a digital nomad

A mix of Middle Eastern mysticism and European tradition, Türkiye is a well-established tourist hotspot. ...

• Working in Türkiye
    Working in Türkiye

Türkiye's unique geographical position not only makes it a crucial hub for international trade but also ...

• Working in Izmir
    Working in Izmir

Izmir is the third largest city in Türkiye. It shows buoyant activity in industry, agriculture, and services ...

• Working in Istanbul
    Working in Istanbul

Just like most big cities, Istanbul has a variety of job opportunities in industries ranging from electronics to ...

• Working in Ankara
    Working in Ankara

Ankara is Türkiye's political capital and second-largest city after Istanbul. Modern infrastructure and ...

• The work culture in Istanbul
    The work culture in Istanbul

Istanbul has always been Türkiye's economic heart. From history to modern times, the city always carried ...

• Internships in Türkiye
    Internships in Türkiye

An internship in Türkiye can prove to be a prized addition to your CV, demonstrating your open-mindedness and ...

All of Türkiye's guide articles