Starting a business in Turkey

I am hoping this post will serve as an information point for others who also wish to setup up a Ltd company and other in Turkey and need a reputable Lawyer/Firm/Accountant that are english speaking and can help with this.

I'm a UK resident looking to startup a small business in Turkey.

Hello Yusuf. I'm Hamza recently shifted to Istanbul aboit two weeks ago. I'm doing digital marketing business here and meet up with some Turkish people who can understand English. I'm still getting information and can help you out on some main points. If you're interested you can contact me. Hamza ilyas

Hi Hamza, thanks and will get in touch.

Sure anytime

Hi there!
My sister and I are Bulgarian citizens looking to start a business in turkey as well. So far it's been so difficult to find lawyers who aren't ready to overcharge us just because we don't speak Turkish.
Thank you for this post. If we find any info we will let you know :)

Hello. Thanks you so much invited me

How do we get in touch with your office ?

Hi Hamza, I am also planning to moving to Turkey and start a Ltd company, what's the cost of living in Turkey Istanbul also do you find it difficult to speak and find locals that speak English, you mentioned you do digital marketing can you elaborate as to what you do? I may need a website and mobile site soon.

My contact on WhatsApp ****

Kind regards,

Kassam Omar
Let's Travel Together Ltd - Director
Travel Counsellors Ltd - Franchise Owner

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Turkey is good place for business.  Specially Istanbul.

Open company is not a big deal in Turkey , yes  English speaking people are few but thru Technology life become very easy. First obtain residence permit after that open company. For open company need office address, bank account and etc.

Hey,

I hope you all are doing well.
I have  contact numbers for a reputable lawyer and a translator.
If  anyone want them I can share them with you.

Hi
Please share the lawyer and translator whatsapp numbers.
Thanks

Hı everyone  :)
If any opportunities for getting English speaking employees, please contact me
Thankyou  :)

Can you tell me more please

If this forum is still active and more people here looking for an English speaking accountant in Istanbul and need setting up a Ltd Co. Can contact me.

Hello brother how are you doing, are you planning to visit Istanbul again and looking to putting up company here

Hello
thank you
are you OK?
Yes, I intend to immigrate to Istanbul

Hi sir
i am sidddiq
my whatsapp ***
pls send your whatsapp for business chat.
thank

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi there
My WhatsApp Number
I hope we can cooperate.

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi there!
I'm thinking of moving to Istanbul. Would love to exchange information.

Hello my friend
excellent
In my opinion, before any action for migration, it should work and the source should be corrected

Hi again
Yes my friend
I think so

Hello my friend
I live in Tehran - Iran

thank you

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.

I agree ☝️

give me hour whatsapp number we will discuss there

It's under my old number I don't remember the number. Give me your number and I'll add you 😊

Start by asking specific information you seek. Thanks

merhaba arkadaşım 
givr me your phone number we will takk

Hello. With our native english speaker team we are here to help starting any business in Turkey.

Atty. Ege YORUMEZ

Hi Yousuf...
As a I'm planning to move to Turkey so I can be healthy addition to your team as I'm a designer & handling number of clients all across the Europe. I'm competent, skillful & have good communication skills,

Regards
Hansa

Good day can anyone help me to find work in turkey as a nanny or house keeper or caregiver I'm willing to work I'm maria 37 years old currently living here in Philippines I'm a hard working woman...I hope that someone can help me thank you and God bless you all..☺️☺️

İ have a friends lawyer and can help about it also .
Anyone need can contact with me

How much money will invest  for a family to living in istanbul