Divorce case

Does anyone know of any English proficient divorce lawyers in HCM?

I am actually living in Uk and I want to start my divorce process and all lawyer that I get, they want more than $3000 for this process.

I truly appreciate if you have any contact.

Thanks so much

Its too simple.
I am Australian and was married in Vietnam to a Vietnamese lady. 
My ex was living in Australia and I was living in HCMC at the time of the divorce.

She instigated the divorce from Australia.

Its amazing once they get citizenship, they are off and running.

My ex just went and saw a lawyer in Australia and had the paperwork drawn up and sent me a copy to sign at the Australian Embassy.

So I would Just say to you apply for the the divorce in the UK, get a lawyer in the UK to draw up the paperwork for the divorces and send your partner a copy for her to sign at the UK embassy in HCMC or Ha Noi  and get her the send the sign copy back to you or the embassy will send it back to you.
The divorce is recognized in Vietnam even when filed overseas.   
All done and dusted. 

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Religious views and beliefs are not acceptable on Expat.com

Most of the potential problems in a divorce stem from disagreements over property or children.  The scenario proposed by safetywa is great but only works if these conflicts do not exist.

safetywa wrote:

As a Christian I do have to say to you...

No you don't "have" to say that here in this forum.

Did Gawd tell you to ignore the forum rules?

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
safetywa wrote:

As a Christian I do have to say to you...

No you don't "have" to say that here in this forum.

Did Gawd tell you to ignore the forum rules?

Hopefully people will remember this thread the next time someone posts looking for a "Christian" church and specifies that they do not consider  Catholic or mainline Protestant churches in their definition of Christian.

Who is Gawd ?

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : No religious preaching, pls.
safetywa wrote:

Who said Catholic or mainline Protestant churches are not Christian ?

It is a discussion point that has been repeatedly made on this forum by people who are looking for a church that meets their particular definition of "Christian."  If you want to search for posts you may, but you may find that the search function here is rather weak.

Talking about religion is about as interesting as watching grass grow.