Plz help my insurance can't cover my bills

Iam from Zimbabwe arrived in Thailand on the 27th and went into Quarantine and was tested positive on the 2nd of ferbruary now the problem is my insurance said it cannot cover my bills of 90000 baht because iam assymptomatic so now iam so stressed because iam supposed to be out of hospital on Friday but the hospital is saying without our money you don't go anywhere.... So my question is how do I solve my problem since I have no money to clear the bill

They cant keep you there surely. Can you not offer them to pay off the debt on a monthly instalment basis, after you leave?

Quarantin I can see - but if you're assymptomatic, why are you in hospital?

SOL - have the ball to travel during the pandemic and do not budget for quarantine fee?

Best laugh of the year.  I hope the hospital stands on their ground.

I thought you couldnt enter Thailand now unless you had a thai approved insurance policy, covering 400,000 baht.

Yes we have agreed on paying by installments

It's Thai govt directive

Sorry dear maybe you did not get me there I said I paid Quarantine but the moment they say you are positive there is need for hospitalization now the problem is I was asymptomatic a condition where the insurer is saying it cannot release funds that's where my point is not that I don't have money for Quarantine you can't enter Thai without enough docs dear

Yes that's true I have an insurance

I have heard of this before...it's another Thai travesty where they target the foreigner.

The Thai government requires that you purchase Covid 19 coverage from a Thai company, but the company will only pay for hospitalization if you are symptomatic for the illness, yet the government requires you to be hospitalized if you test positive - symptoms or no!

Some policies won't even cover symptomatic Covid 19 for the first 30 days you are in Thailand, which again - won't cover you if you are discovered positive on arrival or in quarantine.  They are happy to take your money, all day, every day...but to be honorable and pay out...no, homey don't play that.

This situation needs to be published and brought to light in any and every travel site or organization that you belong to.  Write!

As it is not possible to enter Thailand legally unless you have a 400,000 baht health coverage you are either here illegally or trying to run a scam to get people who unaware.

Bazza343 wrote:

As it is not possible to enter Thailand legally unless you have a 400,000 baht health coverage you are either here illegally or trying to run a scam to get people who unaware.

It appears insurance is an absolute, and has to be from approved providers.

https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-t … r-thailand

Given the idea appears to be to save hospitals from unpaid bills, the OP's position seems to be in conflict with information available on the internet.
However, the OP is asking for assistance so perhaps we could enquire in what ways members can help. I suppose information related to possible scams by health care facilities, and how to avoid them?
Maybe something else.