Menu
Expat.com

Vaccine for foreigners

Last activity 04 April 2021 by pnwcyclist

Okieboy

All permanent resident foreigners will receive the vaccine, I have been told by the Barangy I am already registered

TeeJay4103
Okieboy wrote:

All permanent resident foreigners will receive the vaccine, I have been told by the Barangy I am already registered

Thanks for the heads up. We'll check with our barangay to see if something similar is happening here.

Okieboy

Yes check it out ,I also heard it on the news they were interviewing the director of the health department and they ask about foreigners getting the vaccine and she said yes

bigpearl
Okieboy wrote:

Yes check it out ,I also heard it on the news they were interviewing the director of the health department and they ask about foreigners getting the vaccine and she said yes

Thanks for the info Okie, is this also for tourist visas,,,, those stuck here by choice? Not heard anything from our Capitan yet.

Cheers, Steve.

Okieboy

I don't know about tourest

Fil-Am Mom

To receive the vaccine, Quezon City residents need to apply for a QC ID through its QC eServices portal. In the application process, the site will ask if you want, don't want or are undecided to get vaccinated for Covid-19.

QC will distribute the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://qceservices.quezoncity.gov.ph/https://quezoncity.gov.ph/majority-of-s … 9-vaccine/

You will need to fill in personal info. And, if you want to get vaccinated, you need to fill in your blood type. You will also need to upload a photo (head to shoulder) of yourself on a white background, photo of your ID, and also a photo of your signature or a digital signature.

Okieboy

We don't go thru that here, we do things a little different we have a medical center at our Barangy that will give the vaccine

blacksheepjuno

Any update to this information? What is the process for registration? I’m in Cavite, and a senior.

FilAmericanMom
blacksheepjuno wrote:

Any update to this information? What is the process for registration? I’m in Cavite, and a senior.

I'm not from Cavite. But here's something you can try:
Search for your barangay's facebook page. You might find info there on how to get vaccinated.

This month of March, our barangay sent out forms for Quezon City ID. I'm assuming it's also a registration for Covid vaccine since there was a questionnaire related to Covid, such as whether you'd like to get vaccinated, whether you're a front liner, etc.

My parents, who are both in their mid-70's, got their first shot of AstraZeneca this morning at their barangay. So far, they haven't experienced any side effects.

My dad took a longer time to get processed than my mom. When it was his turn, he mentioned to the doctor at the barangay that he had surgery done on his thyroid many years ago. The doctor said that because of that, a medical certification from my dad's doctor was required before he can administer the vaccine. His doctor emailed it to me, I printed it, and sent it to my dad. And he got his shot. To get processed faster, you might want to ask for a certification from your doctor so there won't be any issues.

Okieboy

You are not forced to take the vaccine,the Barangy gets the vaccine from the Government no one pays, even if you did the suggested price from the manufacturer Phizer is $20 if the shipping was not more than the cost of vaccine I would have my grandson a pharmacist send it to me, I have had many vaccine over the years traveling the world never had any side effects, I am 78, i imagine most of the countries world wide are going to require a proof of vaccine, I know the Philippines will

mugtech
mitte34 wrote:
Okieboy wrote:

Just what we needed, a new conspiracy theorist.

pnwcyclist

Advertising is not allowed in the forums. Put it in the Classified section.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles