Vaccines required in Thailand

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Thailand, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Thailand?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Thailand? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Thailand, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Vaccines are not required to enter the country, however without one you will have to quarantine for 14 days. I have been living in Thailand for 8 years from the US, when I moved to Thailand there wasn't any vaccinations that were mandatory.  Depending on where you will be living like near the jungle you would need to get vaccinated for tropical diseases.  But in the cities I would think you would be ok. I received a tititus & a shingles's shot.  And that was it. I'm not excited about getting the Virus vaccine till there are other companies with better vaccines available, right now Thailand only has the Chinese one available and it only covers 50%. So am not going to be getting that one. The Germans and Thai people are planning to set up  Virus lab in Thailand very soon. I will wait to see what happens with that one. Thailand has had less than 100 people die so far. So it seems to be under control better than most countries. Just have to wait & See.

I've been in Thailand for 8 years and I have not been asked or forced to get the vaccine shot. Unless absolutely forced to I don't intend to get the vaccine. From my understanding the vaccine is not available to foreigners jus yet. The only vaccine that will be used in Thailand is the Chinese version.

Got twin mix and tetanus injection (Google translate say the name is) before moving to Thailand, That what my Danish Doctor say was a good idea to do.

I be getting the COVID-19 vaccine when the option come.
As Thailand have say that the vaccine from the West we can buy after May 2021.
I aiming for that for the wife and me.

If not, We take what every we can get.
I do think 52-54% is better then no vaccine .

Me and the wife both get the flu vaccine every year.

Kindly.

Hello, I am against vaccines in general, I do not want obligations but recommendations, we are not going to get vaccinated against COVID to enter Thailand and we will do quarantine in a room

When you go to Thailand, in the last years and before the covid-19 period, you don't need a vaccination book. If I am not wrong a simple declaration on the  entry/exit slip was sufficient.

I am not against vaccination, and in my case, I have a yellow book with a lot of kind of vaccins updated regularly, due to the Countries I am visiting where these vaccinations are strongly recommended or mandatory.

In Thailand, the main risk is the Malaria, depending mainly of the Province you are travelling to, and the type of your activity.

In this period of covid-19, very strict measures have been decided by the government, isolating some provinces from the others (including Rayong Province) and requiring from travellers a confinement in a government listed Hotel for 2 weeks, as well as PCR tests prior to travel, and at the end of the confinement period.

You have misstated the facts. With or without the vaccine, the 14 day quarantine remains in place. That may change once the vaccine has been distributed, but no official has committed to a plan to waive quarantine upon proof of vaccination. That is entirely speculative and no decision has been made by the Thai government. It is officially "under consideration" according to the most recent government statements. That means don't bet on it.

If you are "against vaccines" then you should stay home and not put the rest of us at risk. Period. That means anywhere and not just Thailand. Anyone who is an anti vaxxer is anti science and poses a threat to the rest of the sane world. Other than that you have a right to your superstitions and paranoia so long as it does not threaten the well being of others.

I have been living in Thailand 8 years. My relationship to vaccines is, I am not a fool. I believe in science. I believe in established facts and credible research. I study the available facts, science, and research. I have been vaccinated against all of the diseases that have threatened westerners, such as Polio, Measles, Whooping Cough, etc., and I get a flu shot every year. I have never had side effects from any vaccine. I haven't had the flu in over 35  years. Anti vaxxers are out of their minds, and are driven by superstition, fake science, debunked false information,  or paranoid conspiracy beliefs. There is one of those people in the replies here. They are dangerous. Because of anti vaxxers there have been needless new outbreaks of measles and other dangerous diseases in the US and elsewhere. If you have not had the vaccinations that most of us get in school, you are gambling with your health. And ours. If you don't get a flu shot every year you are gambling with your and everyone else's health and well being. You will need to fact check everything you read here. And double check. And triple check. I have already seen some inaccurate and misleading things. If I have learned ONE thing about Thailand it is that as much as 50% or more of the information you may come across regardless of sources is significantly inaccurate. That includes that which comes from Thai immigration employees as well as employees of your local Thai consulate. It took me the whole summer of 2020 to establish with certainty just what was required for me to return as a person with a permanent Thai address and a retirement visa. I was given inaccurate information from the Thai consulate in Washington DC which I had to fact check elsewhere and then confront the Thai employee. As a matter of fact, you should definitely do your research elsewhere, because there are changes happening even as we speak, so what is true today may not be true tomorrow. Your research needs to be ongoing. You need to subscribe to daily Thailand news sources such as thaivisa.com . Here in response to your questions you will find people giving advice that is not necessarily good advice. Ex-pats are not doctors, nor are they members of the Thai government or medical profession. Individual experiences may include inaccurate presumptions and interpretations  rather than facts. I will tell you what I know for a fact. As of this moment no vaccines are required. As of this moment a vaccination against Covid will not prevent you from having to quarantine. A medical certificate stating that you are in good health is required. A Covid test within a few days of arrival is required. As of this moment Thailand is planning and implementing an aggressive vaccination campaign and will offer the vaccine to foreigners. The Chinese vaccine is first and has been regarded as 50% (or better) effective, meaning that if 1000 people get it, 500 will be immune, and that's better than no vaccine. 500 people immunized out of 1000 is a significant reduction in the overall chances of getting or spreading Covid. I find it hard to believe that you would even ask the question "are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine?" The entire world has been advised to get the Covid vaccine. If enough people do not get it we will not reach herd immunity and that means the pandemic will not cease. So yes, I am encouraged by Thailand, as well as the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Center For Disease Control, and every country in the world, to get the vaccine. Anyone who would NOT encourage you to get the vaccine is not living in reality. And again, you should know this: every country is distributing vaccine prioritized according to high risk groups first. I haven't come across any description as to how Thailand specifically defines its priorities in that respect. They may not even have decided yet. Other countries have. I think it's safe to assume that as far as age goes, anyone 65 or younger will have to wait. Front line medical workers and the elderly will be first. I think it's safe to assume that Thailand will be modeling their distribution along the lines of other countries. But that is my own overview based on what I think are credible but not certain statements from the Thai government; you must fact check that yourself. And I think it's too early for that. You should contact directly the specific Thai health agencies if you can and ask them. But they will issue statements periodically to update status. You have to read daily and look for new official statements. Hope this helps.

I am a school teacher and the Anti-Vax movement is a serious problem for public health. All of the silliness surrounding autism and any vaccines is pure BS and yes..If your an anti-Vaxer please stay home and live under a rock so the rest of us can be safe from you...Sorry about offending but the anti-Vax movement is pure ignorance and no Bill Gates has nothing to do with the Covid Vax!

If you are worried about getting covid-19 from a person who has not taken the vaccine shot and you have taken the shot, then why did you take the shot in the first place? Don't you know that if you have taken the shot you already have the antibodies and cannot be infected? How many people have you heard getting re-infected once they have already overcome the disease the first time? None. Stop the paranoia.

All things considered covid-19 is far less deadly than the Spanish flu of 1918 and that pandemic burned itself out within 2 years without a vaccine. I remember we were told AIDS was going to wipe us all out within 20 years. Here were are over 40 years later and AIDS is an afterthought. When I was young, doctors told us we needed to get blood testing for gene compatibility before we got married. That is a known lie now, it was for syphilis the entire time, but they knew if they came out and said that that nobody would take the blood test so they lied to us all.

My wife and I haven't decided on the vaccine shots and they are not available in Thailand now anyway. My parents have taken it and they said that they require a 2nd shot because they took the Pfizer version. They say the Moderna vaccine is more potent and requires only 1 shot, but has some chance of side-effects.

I wasn't going to respond to this post, but that previous poster got me so riled up I couldn't leave it go. If you are so afraid of getting covid-19 even after you have already taken the vaccine shot then you should be the one to stay home and live under a rock.

I have been vaccinated..I am not worried about myself but I am worried about you infecting the people who have not been able to get a vaccine . 75-80 % is what is needed to beat this thing. I don't want to be looking over my shoulder for the next 5 years because 35% of you have chooses not to vaccinate. We need to do what is right for the whole community not what is good for you.

PS..The Spanish flu was around when we have no modern medicine so yes it was more deadly..Do the right thing so all of us can live normal lives..Do you even think about the Thai family who depends on a healthy tourist society just to make basic life choices..Those are the folks who are getting spanked by this, not those of us who are finically secure.  Geeeeeez

They are currently not required to enter, or at least were not for me 9 months ago, they are also not redily available in Thailand , I don't live near any tourist area or major city so my town of 20,000 has yet to have a death and only a few tested cases, just staying away for all the craziness, did make a business trip to Pattaya 3 weeks ago and it was a ghost town , normally where to see literally wall to wall tourist at this time , as far as the eye could see at one of the most famous beaches in the worlf there were all of 5 foreigners insight , and I assume they were locals who lik eme live here full time, no tour busses, no crowds social distancing was on the order of 100 plus feet , will I get a vacintation , very likely when a good one is proven , I live up country and have not shortage of food or water or safe living as I own my own property and only go out once every 2 weeks to stock the larder, I have 10 people im my immediate family and we are very careful of going out for anything , masks, hand sanitizer, showers on return, all the usual base level safety ... I remember seeing Pattay 9 years ago and it was a mob scene , today ... 80% of the shops and restaurants are shuttered, not closed for the day but nail boarded up for the duration, that town is really suffering buisness wise ... but it was nice act considering the noise and usual level of filth ... any way ... praying for everyone affected.

If you have been vaccinated then you do not have to worry about it anymore. You are supposed to be immune to the disease if the vaccination actually works. About the people who have not been vaccinated, that is not your concern. My wife works for a medical company in Bangkok and none of them have been vaccinated. You can also build antibodies naturally without the vaccine. If you are worried about people not being vaccinated then you should not come to Thailand because I do not know of anybody who has been vaccinated over here. To tell you the truth, I don't even know of anybody personally who has even gotten the disease. If you want to take the vaccine then fine, but please don't push that onto other people. That is not your call to make.

Also, I'm not the tourist here. I've lived here since 1993. You are the tourist here so you should be vaccinated if you want to enter into Thailand. I can guarantee you that a great number of local Thais will never be vaccinated so it doesn't matter if a select few here or there get vaccinated to those who haven't been. The vaccination helps those who have taken it, but for those that have not taken it, they don't harm those that have. Those that haven't taken it will either not get it, or get it and have their own immune systems build the antibodies for themselves.

As I am living in Thailand for 8 years, i had never asked for any vaccination, working here in different cities when providing your details for work-permit you will be asked for simple medical report with fit to go. Since COVID-19 pandemic emerged, as far as i am notified The Royal Thai Government hasn't asked for any pre vaccinated certificate to enter Thailand or from Expats currently living in here, where as you have mandatory 14 Days quarantine if you travel frequently.

I understand what you are saying. The mobs of tourist are a blessing and a curse all at the same time.I have no desire to go o or to live any where near Bkk or Pattaya..Not recalling the experience I am looking for. I live is very rural Alaska and I own 2 tourism businesses but both are very remote. 1 in the Brooks Range above the Arctic Circle and the other in the Alaska Range about 350 km from a city...We got our a$$ kicked last summer because we are tourist dependent but at least it is seasonal! We are seeing bookings up this up coming summer. We will see.

Hopefully I will see you soon? I retire in May.

Really? You can "build antibodies without the vaccine"? Who told you that? Impossible unless you've had or been exposed to Covid. The Chinese vaccine Sinovac is 50% effective, so you have no guarantee with that one, and that's the first one to be distributed in Thailand. You should not even be posting here, you know so little about this. Spreading false information about this is harmful and even potentially deadly. Stop please.

You should do your research before you make such comments. Being "riled" does not excuse you from passing on misinformation. Covid is nothing like the Spanish flu except in the most superficial respects. Most of the spread and deaths from spanish flu were due to crowded situations in the military especially during WWI. Hygiene was not practiced as it is today. But there is no point in comparing the two point for point. There are far too many differences, and complicated scenarios, not the least of which is 103 years difference in cultures and medical knowledge (which you are sorely lacking). You are not an epidemiologist and have no qualifications to make such statements. Antibodies are not produced immediately after vaccination and there is still a chance of contracting Covid until the vaccination takes full effect. If you would like to inform and educate yourself you can start here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac … 378208001/  Meanwhile, your first impulse was correct - you should have said nothing. You don't have the background to speak authoritatively, and your grasp of the facts is flawed. Lastly, ridiculing people for being afraid is contemptible. The antidote for fear is education, and you are not the one to provide it. This has taken a tremendous emotional toll on people. People need reassurance from their doctors and the medical profession, not condescending insensitive remarks like yours. Your entire post is obnoxious and detrimental to the dialog. People need help coping. Plus you have deviated so far from the original request for information that one might question your reading comprehension.

If having to know a lot is a requirement to be posting on here then you should definitely NOT be posting on here. I teach science at times and here is a video link explaining how your immune system works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AucZlvEv29Y You do need to be exposed to the pathogen, but you don't have to be sick or show symptoms. Vaccines just introduce non-lethal pathogens into your body so the body can make its own antibodies. Vaccines do not introduce the antibodies into your body most times, they introduce the virus itself, but in a controlled way.

You should not be sharing information about this. You know absolutely nothing. Maybe, here is a video that is easier for you to understand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzunOgYHeyg

And, people not getting the vaccine is EVERYONE's legitimate concern. You have no grasp of the big picture. You have no moral authority to back up your arrogance in declaring that if people have such concerns they should not come here. It's still not YOUR country. People not getting the vaccine are endangering everyone else. doesn't matter where they are or the circumstances, least of all whether they're tourists or expats. Nonetheless, the ignorant may refuse, but the undecided need to be persuaded for the sake of EVERYONE else. That persuasion can and should be encouraged without attitudes such as yours. We should ALL be encouraging vaccination to anyone who needs to be convinced.

Update for today. My advice for you to do your own research and not rely on answers here has proven itself. I have read so much BS, misinformation, falsehoods, and bad attitudes here that it is hardly worth anyone's time to sift through it all to get definitively true and accurate information. People have descended into personal arguments and judgments that have completely departed from your request. They have misinterpreted and misrepresented the science. I have responded to correct and address some of this, but there is too much to be worth my time and stay involved in this forum. There IS in fact good useful information here, but if you do not have a good BS detector you will not be able to sift it out. Good luck.

I'm a science teacher so I know more about this subject than this guy spreading all this disinformation. I teach about the immune system every year and I have even posted some video links for you to understand how you body does in fact produce antibodies. There are lots of them on Youtube or other sites explaining what I have been saying and verifying it as true. This guy has some agenda that is not science-based and is political or fear-mongering. Also, Thailand is my country since I am a legal resident here and married to a Thai national. That makes Thailand more of my country than the guy who is claiming it isn't my country. What right does this guy have to say this to me considering he is an ex-pat here in Thailand.

This is a really simple, but good video on Youtube explaining your immune response in an easy to understand way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzunOgYHeyg Don't let people tell you anything different as these videos are the actual science and not some fear-mongering political agenda. I hope they help you know what is true.

Also, the Spanish flu was more deadly than covid-19 because it was lethal to a greater diversity of people. Covid-19 is mostly dangerous to very elderly or people with lots of underlying sicknesses already. Spanish flu infected more diverse age groups. However, despite this it burned itself out within 2 years without a vaccine. Have you heard any mention of the Spanish flu in the roaring 20's? No! It ran its course without a vaccine.

This troll posted a link to a USA Today news article. A publication which is now in serious danger of failing for being a radical news source. In the article, it gives New York as an example of how covid-19 is more deadly than Spanish flu because it killed more people. What it doesn't tell you is why. Their governor which is in serious trouble now for his handling of this pandemic sent thousands of inflicted elderly people with covid-19 into nursing homes filled with more elderly sick people. What do you think happened? Covid-19 spread like wild fire within those nursing homes killing hundreds of thousands of people. Then he lies and reports lower than actual death rates to hide his mistake. Andrew Cuomo is in serious political trouble now for that very reason so don't believe the article which states covid-19 as being more deadly than Spanish because it killed more people in New York. That is false and misleading information if I ever heard it.

Hello everyone,

Could we please share our point of views, even if different, in a less critical way?

Thanking you in advance. :)

Diksha
Team Expat.com

The "vaccine" you think is so wonderful is not a vaccine at all. By definition a vaccine is made up of weakened imfectants. the current "vaccine" is an Mrna piece of a gene. It has never been used as a vaccine before. There was a trial of using it against SARS and it ended up not working. Do a little research on your own and stop believing the government is looking out for your good. But inject yourself with this poison if you must only stop criticizing people with more rational thoughts than yours.

Diksha wrote:

Hello everyone,

Could we please share our point of views, even if different, in a less critical way?

Thanking you in advance. :)

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I totally agree and try to be understanding and polite, but when people get on here attacking other people for their beliefs and then go and spread false information. Their bogus information needs to be debunk or it becomes dangerous. Then they create a panic because that is their goal to create panic in order to scare everybody to do what they want. I knew immediately when gmf1313 mocked me for saying your immune system creates antibodies that he didn't know what he was talking about. He was spouting some political propaganda. Then he links some USA Today News article and I knew immediately he didn't know any science, he was stating some political agenda. I read that article and knew I would finds tons of misinformation because that news source is infamous in the USA for being political and not accurate.

I hope people look at the video links I posted because I teach from them every year. They explain how your immune system and vaccines actually work. The true information needs to be taught and not this political garbage designed to create fear for compliance.

Thank you for your understanding and I want to end my contact with gmf1313. He will only make things worse. I don't want to get angry or be rude, but he is here to do just that.

Phishinphool wrote:

The "vaccine" you think is so wonderful is not a vaccine at all. By definition a vaccine is made up of weakened imfectants. the current "vaccine" is an Mrna piece of a gene. It has never been used as a vaccine before. There was a trial of using it against SARS and it ended up not working. Do a little research on your own and stop believing the government is looking out for your good. But inject yourself with this poison if you must only stop criticizing people with more rational thoughts than yours.

Kurt! You and me bro are on the same team. I know you have some knowledge and I support what you said. Vaccines take antigens from the virus and inject them into the body. These antigens are not actual living virus, but they are the key codes to that virus. Once in the body our immune system sees these antigens as threats and immediately send T-cells to identify them and prepare antibodies against what key codes they saw in the antigen. When an actual living virus enters into the body with the same same key codes the antibodies immediately go to work to attack this intruder because it has already prepared antibodies against it when it encountered these same key codes in the antigens in the vaccine. That is how vaccines work. They inject you with the antigens of that virus so our immune systems can be alerted that there is something out there with these key codes that they need to be on the look out for. Therefore, when the actual virus enters into our bodies they attack it because they were already alerted to the threat. People like gmf1313 don't understand this because they don't know the actual science. They are just pushing some political agenda.

Vaccine status update. It's good to know that those over 60 will get the more effective Asta Zeneca vaccine (90% + effective). Link:  https://www.thaipbsworld.com/ready-for- … explained/

There are 3 traditional types of vaccines and 1 experimental type. The 3 traditional types of vaccines all infect you with the virus in some state. Therefore, it is those that have been vaccinated who have been infected with the virus in some way. Not those who have not been vaccinated. They do not have the virus at all.

Live-attenuated vaccines inject you with weaken or inhibited viruses and causes the immune system of the host to produce antibodies against it. The idea is that the body can handle the weakened virus and build antibodies so when the full strength virus enters the body the body already has antibodies. This is not a recommended vaccine for elderly or weakened people because this type of vaccine can kill those people. Not recommended for Covid-19 because it is a virus most dangerous for elderly or weakened people.

Inactivated vaccines either kill or disable the virus. The idea here is that by injecting the dead virus into your body it will cause your immune system to investigate the intruder and therefore design antibodies to combat it. The problem is that this is an imperfect method. It is like seeing a dead animal in the forest and designing a battle attack to kill the live animals. Without seeing the actual thing in action it is hard to know exactly how it fights.

Subunit vaccines take broken parts of the virus and injects them into the body. These broken parts are called antigens and they hold the key codes for the virus. The idea here is this mimics what your cells do when they encounter the virus for the first time. It sends enzymes to kill the virus then displays its broken parts (antigens) on the cell membrane in order for T-cells to come investigate and take the parts to blueprint and design antibodies to fight the live virus if it encounters it again.

The last and less known vaccine is the mRNA which injects you with genetic instructions in the form of RNA which tells your cells to produce the antigens for the virus. Therefore, once your cells produce the antigens the T-cells come to investigate these antigens and takes them back to your immune system to design antibodies to fight the virus with these same antigens if they should happen to enter the body in the future. These vaccines are most difficult to get right because it is not a guarantee that the RNA will instruct your cells to produce the exact antigens necessary to kill the actual live virus.

Here is a video link to a Youtube video explaining all of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWGTciX795o
Don't assume the government has your best interests at heart. They don't! They have their best interests in mind. They are looking out for what is best for that government.

Diksha wrote:

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Thailand, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Thailand?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Thailand? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Thailand, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Official announcement from the Thailand Dept of Disease Control. The vaccination passport. While he mentions having all Thais get one, there is mention of international travelers as well and since they're dying to restore the tourism market you can assume all vaccinated foreigners will get one if vaccinated here. In other news, for those over 60 the Astra Zeneca vaccine will be provided, whose effectiveness is in the 90+ percent range. Here is the statement:

"Thailand's DPM and Minister of Public Health Anutin Charnvirakul went on Facebook to show what he hopes every Thai will soon be holding.

A vaccine passport.

The passport is officially titled "International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis" and has parts in English to facilitate international travel.

Every Thai who has been vaccinated will get one."

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/120823 … paign=news

Please folks, try to stay on topic, and try to be accurate and fact check your statements.

Official announcement from the Thailand Dept of Disease Control. The vaccination passport. While he mentions having all Thais get one, there is mention of international travelers as well and since they're dying to restore the tourism market you can assume all vaccinated foreigners will get one if vaccinated here. In other news, for those over 60 the Astra Zeneca vaccine will be provided, whose effectiveness is in the 90+ percent range. Here is the statement:

"Thailand's DPM and Minister of Public Health Anutin Charnvirakul went on Facebook to show what he hopes every Thai will soon be holding.

A vaccine passport.

The passport is officially titled "International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis" and has parts in English to facilitate international travel.

Every Thai who has been vaccinated will get one."

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/120823 … paign=news

This guy is definitely working for some government organization (maybe the WHO) trying to recruit guinea pigs to test the experimental vaccines. He even stated on this thread that "The Chinese vaccine Sinovac is 50% effective" and "for those over 60 the Astra Zeneca vaccine will be provided, whose effectiveness is in the 90+ percent range". Do you realize that even the better vaccine has only a 90% effectiveness rate (that means out of 100,000 vaccinated people about 10,000 will not be protected) so you are being contaminated with the virus with a 10% chance it won't protect you from reinfection.

Also, this week the CDC states that it is uncertain if the vaccinated people can contaminate the unvaccinated. Therefore, it is the vaccinated people who might be posing a threat to the non-vaccinated people. Not the other way around like some people on here were claiming.

I think people deserve better than to be used as guinea pigs for these experimental vaccines. Wait for a better, more tested vaccine and in the meantime do things to boost your own immune system. Covid-19 is not a threat to healthy people it only is dangerous to the very elderly and those with lots of other sicknesses already. If you are very elderly and have things like diabetes like my stepmother then I would take the vaccine. Otherwise, it is not worth the risk.

Think about it!

As for me, I'm done with this thread. I'll not waste any more of my time commenting on here. I've said all I wanted to share with you kind people. I will also block any further notification on this thread as it upsets me to read it.

Take care all of you and do what is right for you.

After a long flight over the pond, a nice 8 hour quarantine nap gets me primed for the day ahead

While the whole world is busy with this pandemic you should consider some other facts as well. Humans are very unique on this earth because they can think and reason more than any other living animal. Humans achieve lot of good things but also bad things. If you do some study to the facts you will learn humans have one very dangerous skill. Humans try to keep themselves and others a life as long as possible. No other living creature on this earth is doing that. The result is that we probably committing suicide to our own. Why? Look at the facts, do research and find the truth. Over centuries the population of humans on earth was growing in an easy steady pace. But last 30 years the total population on this earth became double from approx 3,5 Billion people to more than 7,7 Billion people today. This is because we are able to eliminate many diseases.  The estimation is than this earth can handle a maximum of approx 12 Billion people.  With this number it would be still possible to supply enough food for everyone. So did it ever come to somebody's mind that perhaps nature is protecting itself with this pandemic to avoid overpopulation of humans on this earth? I think we can expect more different health issues in future as long as we are not able to stop the growth of the human population on this earth.

My opinion is let the nature do his job. The weak and old ones will be effected but look at all other animals in nature. What do they do or what happens with the weak, ill or old? They move on and let nature do its job. They are accepting the laws of nature. Only humans not accept it and fight like crazy against nature laws but in the end we commit suicide.

Think about it.

Sorry to be so direct but i like to look at it from a different angle also. Check the facts first before you reply to this post. Consider what could happen if we double up again in 30 years on the human population. Is fighting against diseases and death really so good as we all think?

I prefer to enjoy everyday i live. Life is short already.

Totally agree Roy

List of recommended vaccinations can be found at:-
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinatio … e/thailand

Covid-19 quarantine reinstated to 14 days announced 29/04/2021:-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 0151929407

Good news is that Expats living in Thailand will receive free Covid-19 vaccination at some point in the future:-

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/121544 … of-charge/

WHO Yellow Card available to record Covid-19 vaccination:-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 0151929407

I believe one of the biggest reasons we have had so many die in the US from Covid is simply poor health. Too many people are over weight and diabetic and don't have an overall healthy immune system.

People are free to live their lives as they wish (within reason) but suffer consequences when they don't look after themselves with a decent diet and regular exercise.

very well stated ... nice to see an intelligent  level headed person speak out

wow ...it isn't poor health ... that is contributory it is about a stupid president who convinced to many people it would go away ... he has no medical background and refused to listen to his staff expect ... he single handedly caused the death of thousands , rather than close down and order mandatory masks and in fact wear one him self and an intelligent example ...