Job (nurse/health care)

I am registered nurse in srilanka.now working in Singapore. can I get job in Vietnam

tharakawasana1985 wrote:

I am registered nurse in srilanka.now working in Singapore. can I get job in Vietnam

Do you speak Vietnamese?  Without knowing the language, you'll not be able to communicate with patients, colleagues, and many of the doctors.

You might be able to obtain a nursing job with an international hospital in VN. However, that depends on their needs and the salary you asked for.  In recent days the opportunities seem to become less and less due to the pandemic...

Sorry to say you will it very difficult going trying to get an RN job in VN. As was stated do speak fluent Vn including medical language? If not - zero chance. My wife is a highly credentialed RN with a great deal of varied experience in different units she's US educated, and a VN citizen so of course she speaks both english and VN fluently. We tried to find her a job in VN because we wanted to move there from the US. We made numerous contacts with recruiters and directly with some hospitals. Didnt hear a peep from any of then - except Vinmec Medical Systems. They're known for hiring international talent. We were close to an offer but the job would have been in Saigon. A nurse mgmt job. Of course the pay was very low for us and the benefits were nearly non existant. We were prepared for some of that but the Saigon location was a no go. If you're in Singapore you must be making better money in more professional faculities.  That was our only interview. You'll work 6 days a week - and maybe more. Nurses are not held in high regard as in many other countries. Don't want burst your bubble but these are all facts. I wish you good luck and accomplishment of your goal. However VN may not be a good option for you.

You are sitting on a money tree and want to abandon that? Why? No way you will get better pay than what you are getting currently. So, think twice. Anyhow, if you don't know Vietnamese,  it's a no go anyway!