asifaliali129

I don't want  fian exit
Please help me

Arsal7
asifaliali129 wrote:

I don't want  fian exit
Please help me

Only your kafeel can do that.
The other way will cost you 8 to 10 thousand SAR.
And that way will also be illegal.

asifaliali129

My iqama expire  how to cancel fian exit

asifaliali129

Tell me please

azeemkhan86

Hi,
My company is pressuring me to take final exit after completing 2 months notice period but as of now I didn't find any person whom I can transfer/sale my car, also company has not given me EOS benefit till now , without selling my car and settlement of EOS, can company make the final exit?  What are the options to delay final exit for couples of weeks? Yours advise on this shall be highly appreciated. Thanks

M.sajid Shabbir Ahmed

Call me this number ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hassanwarda2428

Can i ask for what to Call this number he can help

Arsal7
azeemkhan86 wrote:

Hi,
My company is pressuring me to take final exit after completing 2 months notice period but as of now I didn't find any person whom I can transfer/sale my car, also company has not given me EOS benefit till now , without selling my car and settlement of EOS, can company make the final exit?  What are the options to delay final exit for couples of weeks? Yours advise on this shall be highly appreciated. Thanks

Ask them to give EOS otherwise i will go to Ministry.
In both cases (transfer/Final Exit) they have to give you your benefits.
By the way don't sign any papers unless they pay you.

den evaldez

Good day to all! I just want to ask for help. I’m on my 2nd month probation period and I am planning to resign. Based on the contract that I signed I am allowed to terminate the agreement on a 7 days notice if I am still under 90 days trial period. It also stated that if the contract is terminated under this period the employee is not entitled to any compensation or end of service award, which is totally fine with me. In addition to that, according to the article 54 of Saudi Labor Law no party is entitled to any compensation if the contract is terminated during probationary period. And based on my research, as per article 40 of Saudi Labor Law, if the contract will be terminated by the employee under probation he/she will incur the cost of processing the final exit fee and air fare.

Now my concern is should I trust the contract that I made with the company and the amendment of the Saudi Labor Law or should I prepare myself for any penalties my company might charge me upon my resignation? If in any case they will ask me to pay for penalties, will that include my plane ticket going here, the processing of my iqama and also my visa? Take note that upon entering here I already paid for processing fee and placement fee(which was equivalent to my 1 month salary here in saudi) to my agency back in the Philippines

azeemkhan86

Thanks,
So you mean to say that they cannot proceed  final exit without selling my car and settle EOS????

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles