Currencies Exchange in PP

Anyone knows where to exchange different Asian currencies in PP. I am leaving Asia permanently and need to exchange equivalent of about 50usd in the following: Vietnamese dong, Thai bht, Malaysian rg, Taiwanese$, Chinese rmb. I also have small amount in WeChat and Alipay. Joyous traveling is over with Covid19.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Exchanging 50 dollors for all that foreign currency to go were the borders are shut covid restrictions all over, keep the 50 dollors, stay put, because 50 dollors you will not get far in Asia,

I think he means he has $50 worth of other Asian currencies and wants to change them into dollars. I dont know the answer, but I do know that Vietnam Dong cannot be exchanged outside Vietnam.

Donate this small amount for you but an interesting amount for an orphanage, then you feel good once you leave.

Cheers

Joe

just fyi: EMC Exchange in in BKK has a machine that that spits out 12 currencies including Vietnamese Dong. I got $300 for my dongs, $320 for my Taiwan dollars, $310 for my Thai bht. They have the exchange best rate in PP even higher rate than Google. The machine is extremely  user friendly and lighting fast.