Menu
Expat.com

How to upload COVID Vaccination certificate on BeAware App?

Last activity 16 September 2021 by XTang

abhimanyuguha

How to upload covid vaccination certificate on BeAware App?
I’ll be coming to Bahrain next month on a work visa.

XTang

I have already explained it before.

You need a CPR number, go on BeAware app, go to report issues with vaccination, choose took vaccine in another country and upload the required documents.  Usually takes a week.   I got my vaccine taken in Saudi reflected in this way.

abhimanyuguha

Thanks the replies.
My visa has Application Number, Receipt Number and Visa Number. But it doesn’t have any CPR Number.
However I found on the BeAware App, under the e-Services tab, an option for travellers to fill up a Declaration Form. However it can be done only up to 3 days prior to travel. Will try that route for updating my status before the travel!

XTang

Not sure which country you are coming from (vaccine recognition wise) but if you have a vaccination record with a QR code, you will get a card at the airport which will prove your vaccination status and when you get your formalities sorted, you can always get it reflected.

As I said earlier, reflecting it requires a CPR number (not card) and if getting that is proving to be a hassle, you can easily skip that step............if dodging quarantine is what you are after.  I had some friends come in last week, from a country that is not part of mutual recognition, they were given cards and didn't have to quarantine.  Obviously, you still have to do all of the tests.

XTang

I am not sure why you persist on your antagonistic approach.  It seems that people are not allowed to clarify their meaning without you accusing them of something or the other.   You need to tone down your disrespectful and confrontational attitude.

In terms of shifts; health alert has a clear guideline for how vaccinations will be dealt with (second page):

https://healthalert.gov.bh/uploads/mdunmukp_jvx.pdf

So it is not left up to individuals and their shifts.  As I said, besides my friends, many other people have come in without any issue.

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bahrain

• Getting married in Bahrain
    Getting married in Bahrain

Bahrain allows anyone who resides in the country to get married, irrespective of nationality or religion. The ...

• Driving in Bahrain
    Driving in Bahrain

Expats love the freedom and convenience of driving, and many choose to purchase or rent their own car. But, ...

• Opening a bank account in Bahrain
    Opening a bank account in Bahrain

Opening a local bank account is essential for receiving your salary. The Wage Protection System (WPS) is designed ...

• Relocating with your pets to Bahrain
    Relocating with your pets to Bahrain

One of the decisions to make when relocating to a foreign country is what to do about pets. For many expats, there ...

• Starting a business in Bahrain
    Starting a business in Bahrain

According to the World Bank Group report for 2019, Bahrain lies 3rd out of 20 nations, for ease of doing business ...

• Studying in Bahrain
    Studying in Bahrain

The universities and colleges in Bahrain are too numerous to mention. The majority are Bahrain institutions, but ...

• Healthcare in Bahrain
    Healthcare in Bahrain

Bahrain has world-class medical facilities, health professionals, and easy access to medical treatments. Public ...

• Education and childcare in Bahrain
    Education and childcare in Bahrain

Both public and private schools are available in Bahrain, but most expats tend to enrol their children in private ...

All of Bahrain's guide articles