Does SRACO facing an issue with QIWA portal?

Hello,

I accepted a job offer with Sraco. I'm waiting for QIWA employment transfer request which should be initiated by Sraco, however they informed me that their system is down and they can not initiate the employment transfer  process. This is happening for at least from early Dec 2022. I was told that a lot of new employees are facing delay in employee transfer.

Does anyone know anything about this and waiting Sraco to initiate the transfer process via QIWA?

Thanks.

Yes.. Same is happening since early December from my new employer

Oh I see. So, this issue is  not specific for my employer only?

DI'd your employer gave you any timeline when this issue might be resolved?

@eforsn Nothing from my employer..

what about Sraco.. did they given any date to you?

No, no date is given by sraco

@eforsn

lets keep updating each other if any progress..

we both are sailing in same boat

@MohammedMN sure, thanks

yes, same issue with me since earlier December 2022 from my new employer.

@mdsaquib337

which is your company brother?? what they are telling?

@MohammedMN they are keep saying for wait. what about your company. what they are saying to you.

@mdsaquib337

Brother the system updates every Sunday.. if it is not done this week then wait for next Sunday..

Wait for one week and keep asking them.. another way is ask them to transfer you manually.. but in that case you need to get two letters with chamber from you current employer

@MohammedMN I've received the transfer request in qiwa this week. Now waiting my new employer to complete the transfer.

@eforsn Great brother... All the best

@MohammedMN thank you

@eforsn  Could you tell me what the reason behind the blocking qiwa portal. what they said?... because i m still waiting. 

@eforsn I m waiting since 6 December 2022. Even they are replying very nicely every time when i m calling. All the time they are saying to wait 2 days 3 days,

I have no idea tbh. They didn't tell the details, just said to wait and be patient.

@MohammedMN Hello Brother,

Could you please advise the complete manual transfer procedure ?  or please share any link of article/video for complete manual procedure.

@efrsn I had the same issue... I got an offer from sraco company on 20 Feb 2023 and they said to me within two days you will get your offer letter but unfortunately every time I call them regarding my offer letter... Now almost 2 months They say we have oracle procedure to follow and I even don't know whether they have initiated for my offer letter or not. Almost qiwa is down every day.

@Aabid Mier hello brother did u get any update i am in the same condition.