WhatsApp group ?

Hi everyone I thought about créât a WhatsApp group between expat living in Saudi Arabia
What do you think about this idea ?

Or is there any WhatsApp group all ready if yes please let me know I would like join some groups thank you

Members should be aware posts with contact details are removed from the forums for safety reasons. Please exchange using the private message service.

Thank you to let us know yes if anyone want to join the WhatsApp group just text me on private 👍🏻

I like the idea, it would be easier

Although I like the idea of the WhatsApp group, what would the terms and conditions be for the group? Who would be the admins? Some members may face personal issues with the admin being a male as u may be aware, just a suggestion, perhaps you can get a female as an admin other than yourself?

Hi the group will be to stay contact with other Expat help each other or even meet

There will be 2 admin one male and one female
I look for A female admin

And of course I will make some rules like no talking to about politics and other rules

OK I'll send you my number as soon as you find a female admin 😊 I'm very interested in joining

Hey I'm interested in joining as well. Let me know when you make the group

Hi,
I would like to join.

I would like to join too, just let me know once you make the group

Posts with contact details will be removed.
Please share by private message.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

As Fred mentioned, kindly share your contact details by using private messaging.

Regards,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

hiii...

Hello sam0007,

How can we help you?  :cheers:

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Madam
My name is Anser Anwar Basha
I am looking for store keeper jobs in saudi

Hello Anser Anwar Basha,

Kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section.  ;)

Best luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Thank very much for your information