LOCAL TRANSFER TERMINATING OF CONTRACT IN QIWA DUE TO RESIGNATION

What if I terminate my contract on qiwa?

Joining Date: November 16, 2021 (auto renewal)

Contract Validity in QIWA: November 16, 2023

Iqama Expiry: April 30, 2023

I'm a local transfer in this company in Jeddah and I've been working here for 1 year and 2 months as of now. I'm planning to resign because of a good offer in Riyadh. As per our employment contract, employees can terminate it by serving 30days notice.

My company is a manpower supply and I joined the company as Mechanical Supervisor. Company cannot give me a job as per my designation as of now so they send me as a Document Encoder to one of our client, this is the one reason also that I want to resign because I want to practice my profession also.

My concern is:

1. Can they issue an exit visa  if I terminate the contract in QIWA, there is an option there to terminate due to resignation and automatically it will start the notice period for 30 days.

2. Can my employer reject my transfer even though I'm a local hire?

Please advise. Thank you very much to All.

Regards,

@alex2588  same issue

@charlieowano21

Hi, can you share you situation please? You are already transfer to new employer?

Thanks,

@alex2588  before you do anything else think first for a hundred times, your employer still have right to keep you or to file an exit visa ,any employee here in the kingdom CAN NOT TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SPONSOR WITHOUT SPONSOR PERMISSION except your sponsor violated MOL law , Example: expired of an IQAMA within 3 months or DELAYED SALARY for 3 months, if your case include to the mentioned violation law you can ask help from MOL (LABOR OFFICE), authomatically MOL APPROVED your transfer to the bew sponsor without EMPLOYER APPROVAL. if your case doesnt like i mentioned better to finish your contract and talk to your sponsor nively ask him if you can transfer to another company if je agree thats fine, if not you can file for wxit and apply again.

@snah

Hi, Appreciate your advice.

I would like to clarify because as per our employment contract. Both parties can terminate the contract by serving 1 (one) month notice. Please refer below. Only local transfer is my option because if I'll go for exit I cannot come back because of medical issues.

TERMINATION BY THE EMPLOYEE:

The employee may terminate this Contract by serving one (1) month advance written notice. The employee shall shoulder all expenses relative to his expatriation back to his point of origin.

The employee may terminate also terminate this Contract without serving any notice to the Employer for any of the following just causes.

a) serious insult by the Employer or his representative

b) inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the Employee by the Employer or his representative

c) commission of crime/offense by the Employer or his representative

d) violation of the terms and conditions of the employment contract by the employer or his representative

Yes, I am aware that Employee cannot transfer without Employer permission. I'll try to ask them if they will allow me to transfer and try to submit 1 month NOTICE LETTER to my company due to resignation.

As i know the both party can TERMINATE THE CONTRACT WITHIN 90 DAYS ONLY from upon joining the job (means under probationary period ) the two parties/party have the right to terminate

the contract during this period.The second party is subject to a probationary period of 0,

starting from the date of his commencement of work.

Hi @ snah,

Thanks. But I am not in Probation Period anymore, I've been here for 1 year and 2 months.

Anyway, I'm preparing now Notice Letter for my resignation. Hoping my current employer will accept it and proceed the transfer without any disputes.

@alex2588 Hi sister ☺️ any update? did they allow you to transfer?

@alex2588, good day. Any update? Did they allow or accept your resignation based on your request?

Dear Friends

I am working in a company on 2 years agreement,but still in under 90 days probation period(going to end on 30 July

I have offer from a company ,so please advice me

If i can terminate this agreement in qiwa?

After terminating,if i will be able to receive new transfer request directly?

If new company dsnt send me transfer request,what will be result,if currunt company will accept me and i can continue with them

I am totaly confused

Call me *** now

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Friends
I am working in a company on 2 years agreement,but still in under 90 days probation period(going to end on 30 July
If new company dsnt send me transfer request,what will be result,if currunt company will accept me and i can continue with them

I am totaly confused
-@Tasawar H

brother I have face the same situation just a month back.

well if you have not completed 1 year under the first Kafeel after entering to the kingdom, you wont be able to terminate any contract.

if you bring transfer request from a new company, once you accept it, it will go to your current employer, once your current company accepts, you can change the job,

if he they reject, they will need to give clarification to the MOI, if they do not accept or reject for more than 14 days, the transfer request will get automatically cancelled.

so please do not do such thing without permission from your current employer they may ban you

Dear Friends

I am totaly confused
-@Tasawar H

Dear Friends

I am totaly confused

-@Tasawar H

brother I have face the same situation just a month back.

well if you have not completed 1 year under the first Kafeel after entering to the kingdom, you wont be able to terminate any contract.

if you bring transfer request from a new company, once you accept it, it will go to your current employer, once your current company accepts, you can change the job,

if he they reject, they will need to give clarification to the MOI, if they do not accept or reject for more than 14 days, the transfer request will get automatically cancelled.

so please do not do such thing without permission from your current employer they may ban you.

@snah wer in the same sitwation .. now its o days remaining in our qiwa do u have number i want to talk about this and help us for any idea

I am working in a company for nearly 3 weeks. Is it necessary to give my transfer to my current company as i am on free visa? My iqama will be expired on oct 2024 but i have signed the contract of 1 year. I don't understand they will take my transfer or not?

@snah I am working in a company for nearly 3 weeks. Is it necessary to give my transfer to my current company as i am on free visa? My iqama will be expired on oct 2024 but i have signed the contract of 1 year. I don't understand they will take my transfer or not?

@iamsarimraza

Yes, you can work without transfering the Iqama. But in that case, company might not be able to pay you salary via bank, as you wont be appearing in the QIWA System as their employee. If you think the company is good & you can manage the 1 year contract, then transfer the Iqama, otherwise NOT,

@AB0085 ok. But can i terminate the contract anytime I want? Because they won't be my employer. With them i just had signed contract.

@AB0085 now they are doing the process to pay me via bank. MY question is i have signed 1 year contract with them as of 6 dec 2023. And my iqama expiry is October 2024. So when it will be my due date they will take transfer? If i take transfer then i will have to work for more with them?

@iamsarimraza

You can only terminate, if you have spent 12 months in the KSA. As per the new Rule, an employee can terminate the contract only if he has spent minimum 12 months in the Kingdom.

@AB0085 i have contract on qiwa. Does this mean my transfer has been taken by the employer i am working with?

Yes if its on QIWA with the current employer, then you are already transferred to the employer.

But one of my friend told me that without my consent my current employer will not give my transfer to some other employer.

Additionaly i have not yet accepted it on Qiwa. Should i ask them to release me after my 1 year contract? If i don't work for them in the next contract they can give me exit?

I am working in company my contact is finish 29/12/2023 but i cant want to renew the contract in which term i terminate contract

if i give resign its possible i  get transfer to other employer

kindly guide me

I am working in company my contact is finish 29/12/2023 but i cant want to renew the contract in which term i terminate contract if i give resign its possible i get transfer to other employer kindly guide me

@adnan8633

Normally when the contract is finished. The employee informs the company before hand that he does not want to re-new the contract. You must talk to your HR. Wont be an issue, if they are professional people

@adnan8633 you can terminate your contract in qiwa and serve a notice period. Before terminating your contract, please communicate with your current employer about it. Document it through email for your reference. Once notice period is over no one can stop you to transfer to another employer. Ensure this thing to get done before contract get automatic renew.

Second thing is if this visa is provided by company, then he may plan to give you final exit and it depends on his mood. If visa is yours then you can get transfer easily.

@adnan8633 same issue. Please let me know your status

My contract is expiring in Feb 25th 2024. If I finish my contract, my employer will give me transfer?

I came to KSA with my current employer visa.

They want me to retain and continue but not offering very good package. 50% Less than my new offer.

Please guide

@venkatesh04vijay

I Resign From My Job and Terminate Qiwa Contract ,  I am still under Notice Period

I will complete my 5th contract on 25th March and I have already notified my employer that I don't want to re-new my contract

I came on my current employer visa, how I can get a transfer of my employment.

MY Contract was finsh in aug 2023 now i have no contract on qiwa with my company iqama is still 7 month ramining can i transfer directly

Hi Friends,

I have a one question about cancellation of current contract,

I have accepted new employer contract which is one year.

I have to join them on 8th feb and my old employer also accepted my request and set end of the contract date 7th feb.

So i have another offer, please suggest that can i cancel the new employer contract without joining.

2nd query is if i join the new employer then when i can take transfer from new employer to another employer ( probation pertiod is 90 days).

Please guide

@mdafzalhussain79  dear brother,  well said

@Keydi Keydi give me your number

In qiwa 1 year contract showing am new arrival saudi Arabia. I want terminate the contract 10 months only past my contract ends date 23/6 /2024 if I possible terminate the contact.. Please help me. Once complete my end date contract I want to go exit what way? No need to renewal..

@HSE Engineer65 hello sir I have a question..  During probition days can I cancel the contract even the contract is allowed only the first party cancel?