Online short courses recognized by saudi engineering councils

Hi is there online short courses recognized by saudi engineering counsil?

Or short courses in saudi arabia or short courses online ?

Thank you

naturesweet30 wrote:

Hi is there online short courses recognized by saudi engineering counsil?

Or short courses in saudi arabia or short courses online ?

Thank you

No, they do not.
Short courses are not acceptable.
Even, they are rejecting distance learning.
All courses should be of one year and by attending proper college/institution.

What about online short courses for six month via hardware university online & oxford university online ?

naturesweet30 wrote:

What about online short courses for six month via hardware university online & oxford university online ?

They are not going to accept it. They need a proper certificate of proper classes.
That certificate should be of ONE YEAR.
Do not waste your money.

I had given exam through  pearson institute in microsoft system engineer. After passing 5 exams microsoft had given me certified 

(1)Microsoft certified system engineer
(2)cisco certefied network associate
(3)PMP

naturesweet30 wrote:

I had given exam through  pearson institute in microsoft system engineer. After passing 5 exams microsoft had given me certified 

(1)Microsoft certified system engineer
(2)cisco certefied network associate
(3)PMP

Do you have marking sheet?
And what is the duration of these courses?

Yes I have the marking sheets  . The duration is 2 months for 1 exam so combining  all gets more than 1 year

Varification is Misrosoftc website

Regarding cisco exam total marks are 1000 . lower than 825 is fail . I got 955

naturesweet30 wrote:

Yes I have the marking sheets  . The duration is 2 months for 1 exam so combining  all gets more than 1 year

Varification is Misrosoftc website

Regarding cisco exam total marks are 1000 . lower than 825 is fail . I got 955

They need ONE certificate for ONE profession of ONE year duration.
I am a graduate in general, but my work is in another field for which i have a diploma.

Let's assume i have a diploma of 6 months and go to SCE and ask them that i have another degree of two years, please accept my registration as if you combined them it will be 2 and half years?
My friend, come to senses.
I am also a Pakistani. And i have the idea what are you saying.
YOU CAN NOT GET THE REGISTRATION ON THOSE CERTIFICATES.
Even if they were of one year, i have a clear doubt that they are not registered in Microsoft.
So, no way to get the authentication and The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs will never attest them.
But they are not of ONE YEAR.
Game over.

Look, SCE needs ONE YEAR diploma attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
And they will cross-check it.
They need a pure authentic certificate.
So, in Pakistan if you have a diploma from any government registered institution, and they can verify it through HEC, TEVTA or SDA then SCE will accept it.
So, do you have such a diploma of ONE YEAR?

So, this means there is no scope of ACCA, CCNA, PMP as far as professional accreditation is concerned.
So, this means there is no scope of ACCA, CCNA, PMP as far as professional accreditation is concerned.
- @Iamimran

There is scope of every field but the concerned Authority (SCE) needs you to fulfil their requirements.
For every engineering profession one should have a 4 years degree and for technicians One year diploma is must.
They would never accept anything less than that.
And those diplomas or degrees shouldn't be from an online study.