Expats living in Medina

Hi

Any female expats living in Medina?
Cheers

Hello i recently moved to Medinah are you still there?

is there any hills mountains to hike in medina?

Who is this

There are amazing mountains in Medinah but I didn't find a hiking group yet only group for males Saudians.

There are many mountains in madinah Al munavara Just find anyone to accompany u.

Marwaa*82 wrote:

There are amazing mountains in Medinah but I didn't find a hiking group yet only group for males Saudians.

what is wrong with saudi males ?? ................ be nice to them, they are fun people :P

The group is restricted to males only they don't accept females  with them .

Sounds like a fun activity, I would've came from Jeddah and hiked with you but sorry never done it before ☹️

Anybody active on here? Moved to Madinah from Jeddah, looking to meet new people.

Hey there, I live in Madinah, I'd like to make new friends that match my vibe 😁 fun and easy going.

there are hiking activities in madinah, contact me if you're interested, maybe we can go hiking together 😁🤍

Assalam o Alaikum Everyone

Can anyone recommend a good place to live in Madinah ( 3 bedroom apartment) max 10 mins walk to Masjid e nabawi?

Hello, I am looking to move close to Masjid Nabawi with my husband and daughter, any advice on good accommodation and location would be appreciated. Somewhere with good grocery and close distance to the Masjid

Hello, I am looking to move close to Masjid Nabawi with my husband and daughter, any advice on good accommodation and location would be appreciated. Somewhere with good grocery and close distance to the Masjid
-@Kalsoom Dar

Yes you can find the place but not that near you expecting for, but bit walking distance due to Haram surrounded by hotels.

The group is restricted to males only they don't accept females with them .
-@Marwaa*82

It's not true, women are our sisters, they are welcome and can stand by men side if they feel comfort with it. why not?

@Akprince Thank you for your reply. Are you living in Saudi? If so, for how long have you lived there? Can you recommend any good rental locations and websites?

@Kalsoom Dar Hi kalsoom,

I've recently moved from the Uk to Madinah with my husband and daughter. We are currently thinking of renting at Dar al Jewar knowledge economic city. Where about do you live? Would love to make some friends.

@Marwaa*82  hi, I've recently moved to Madinah with my husband and daughter. We are currently thinking of renting at Dar Al Jewar. Looking forward to meeting some expats.

Hi please can u tell me how much rent for 3 bedroom at Dar Al Jewar

Hi please can u tell me hiw i can also live to Dar al Jewar i am looking for rent 3 bedroom. i am from uk. thanks

I want to move there too and rent a 3 bedroom at dar al jewar

@pashminakamran

please share the amount for rent and if u know anyone that has a place to rent out

@mabdulkabir

Hello, if you are looking for accommodation, please refer to the Housing in Saudi Arabia section by creating an advert.

This is an old thread.

Regards

Bhavna