Mathematic teacher

I am  teacher  of maths ; I am happy to make a new  freinds from sungapoor

Why don't you start with introducing yourself in more detail?

Why are you interested in Singapore (not "sungapoor")?

Thank you. My name is Nahla I'm a woman. I have 45 year's old I 'm married I have three children  I'm working in Tunisia just I won't to exchange ideas about maths because I 'm interested in Singapore method. Thank you for helping me.

@nehlakacembenrhouma Yes, Singapore schools and education system consistently rank among the best in the world.

But to find teachers to exchange experiences with, you probably have to look elsewhere: This is an Expat forum, and very few expats are teachers.

You could try to contact the Singapore Ministry of Education (MoE) instead!

@nehlakacembenrhouma Yes, Singapore schools and education system consistently rank among the best in the world.

-@beppi

Very likely the best for non-native speakers of English, and well up near the top for the rest.

@Fred Most of the Singapore poulace are native speakers of English. The public schools system (which is the part of the school scene ranked highly - private and international schools are not evaluated) is fully geared towards them!

@Fred Most of the Singapore poulace are native speakers of English. The public schools system (which is the part of the school scene ranked highly - private and international schools are not evaluated) is fully geared towards them!

-@beppi

Every time I have any contact with the Sing education system, it's a pleasure.

Sing kids might well be English as a first or additional language, but that doesn't detract from how well the system works for Indonesia and other countries.

The most  popular system around here is Cambridge, but it's far too stiff and boring - Singapore's way is far better.