Still trying to find a friend

I have posted before but will try again .
I am trying to make contact with an old friend .
His Name is Alan Lindsay . He is late 60 's from Cowdenbeth Scotland .
Married to Erica Lindsay ? Brazillian .
Enjoys Tennis and keep fit .
CAN ANYONE HELP ?

(I think I posted this in the wrong topic and don't know how to delete it)

McLen wrote:

Contact Expat.com Team.....send them a email...

At the bottom 8f this page see ....'"Contact Us"  click on it it will open a email box tell them the problem...

Where was your freinds last location in Brasil and are you sure they have not returned home or maybe he's moved on to a different South American Country?

McLen wrote:

Len you are fine. You have posted on the Joao Pessoa (JP) page. You can ask what you did on the "introduction forum", just begin asking question on JP forum.
There are many questions ask about permeant residence (CRNM) on the main BR forum with many answers. Remember to begin looking late 2017 posts. Laws were changed in 2017. 
You can only begin CRNM application in BR with PFD. BR separated consulate and MJ.
You come into BR with a temp visa (right now there is the waiver) then begin the CRNM with the PF in your area.
It is difficult to have a religious wedding. You may marry or file for domestic relationship the the cartorio (notary) in your city.

David Priestman wrote:

I have posted before but will try again .
I am trying to make contact with an old friend .
His Name is Alan Lindsay . He is late 60 's from Cowdenbeth Scotland .
Married to Erica Lindsay ? Brazillian .
Enjoys Tennis and keep fit .
CAN ANYONE HELP ?

JP does not have many tennis completes. I know a few resorts do have tennis complexes. You may try contacting the resort as to knowing if he is a member.
Again if wife was working in a cartorio, there are only a few and try contacting them as to knowing her.