Special needs Tutor

dear all am zuleka just came to mauritius its been 1 year. My son is autistic severe one, well, when I reached here I've met so many instructor who took a huge fees just for some minutes to teach my son but in vain no single result. Then some people on Facebook told me to try KRISHA SEN CLASSES she is on fbook add her. Oh my godness she is she is such a wonderful lady a great teacher who work with special needs kids mostly with Autistic kids. In 1 month I've started seeing result with my boy. He extremely love miss krisha.  She has a mother heart , so many kids go with her. Specially she teach ACADEMIC level  with autistic kids, teach them in different ways. My boy start to talk, and even hold pencil. She work on my son severe behaviour  and today big changes in his behaviour. In Australia it never happened. She is the only one I've met in mauritius who don't make that discrimination of Mauritian and Non Mauritian people, her fees is same not a bit more. If ever you want a trustful person who can teach, who can really work with an special needs kids try miss krisha. You can add her on her fb page : Krisha Sen Classes.

@zulekajauferally

What a lovely and inspirational story.  I'm so glad to hear that your son has made such good progress with this selfless and dedicated teacher. She truly is one in a million!

Thanks for sharing 🙂