Menu
Expat.com

New HardwareStore

Last activity 11 October 2024 by planner

CHRISTOPHER DAVID56

I wanted to share that after 23 years here that I am amazed of the new store that has opened up in Santo Domingo Este/Norte on Charles Degualle called INNOVACION Hardware.

This store is a Combination of Super Home Depot (on steriods)/Walmart Hardware and full scale Electronics, Contruction Supplies, Home Decor, Outdoor Decor, Electrical, Farm and Lawn Machinery, the list goes on...

All top name brands from low and top prices

copescloud

@CHRISTOPHER DAVID56

This is great news! I appreciate the info. I have had the hardest time trying to do the basics in remodeling our bedroom. I am really excited right now! Thank you 😆

cushion03yeti

Thanks for the information. Looking forward to visiting!!!

CHRISTOPHER DAVID56

[at]copescloud

Welcome you will be able to find almost anything there and top level quality.

Remember, they are still stocking and completing the construction but open for business.

It's a little drive from the SD city in traffic.

The also have a webpage if you google the name.

Goodluck!

planner

FYI they have other locations in SD  but this looks  much bigger than the others! I plan to visit too.

ddmcghee

Is that the same as Innova Centro?

CHRISTOPHER DAVID56

[at]ddmcghee not sure , it's a brand new 200k Sq foot site near my area.

Planner said they have other stores in the DR but for me I was in heaven. 1.5 hours of browsing all the isles. We needed this in my area that not a Plaza Lama or Jumbo smile.png

Update yes it is but I understand this may be now thier biggest store.. I haven't been in the others

planner

Yes it's Innova Center. And it appears to be their biggest most complete store!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dominican Republic

All of the Dominican Republic's guide articles