Noddy's Kindergarten

Hello

We are moving to Malta in 3 weeks time (Sliema).  I would like to know if any of your children attending Noddy's kindergarten in Sliema? Or maybe you have any ‘good, bad or ugly' information about this place?   
Also, are there any mums who meet up every Wednesday still and where? Me and my two year old would absolutely love to join :)

Thank you very much in advance

Laura

Hi,good luck with the move. I had both my kids there but took them out after a week (didn't care about losing €700). I have my two at Newark School which is also in Sliema and no complaints thank god. However alot of the Expats mum use Nikki's and Giggles, you might want to check them out also.

Hi Laura, My 2 year old is starting NikkiŽs nursery in Sliema in July. I've heard nothing but good feedback and the place is really welcoming. I think they have a few places coming up then so would be worth asking, I also know other mums that have the kids there and they love it :)

Hello,

Thank you so much for the info. I also heared alot and only good about NikkiŽs. The problem is that the opening hours are only until 1.30pm and I have to work until 3 :(
We will start with Giggles hopefully soon and see how everything will turn out

thank you again and hope to meet you soon at the playground :)