Safety in Bahrain

I have been offered a Finance position in Bahrain. Just want to ask if Bahrain is safe to live with family. Also how is market performing and what is the normal point of view of people on Bahrain?

Hello malikking92 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hi malikking92 and Welcome to the Forum :)

There are many posts in the forum related to the same subject and have been answered several time before, if you spend some time going through these posts it may answer your question and give you a better view with regard to the current situation in Bahrain.

Life in Bahrain is going on and nothing to worry about as far as you are away of some of the few hot points, you wouldn't even feel that there are problems anywhere.

Let us know in case you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply VidoDido. I have accepted the offer from Bahrain. Another little issue is My Employer wants to bring me in Bahrain on Business Visit and then apply for Working Visa. Can you kindly tell me if it is possible to convert visit visa to Working Visa while being in Bahrain. Also can I bring my wife as well or I will have to get proper working visa first and then she can come?
I really appreciate your advice

Hi malikking92,

Visit Visa can be converted to a Work Visa, Employers always do the same to bring you over the soonest possible.

To bring your wife you will have first to get your work visa, then your residence permit and then apply for a family visa so your wife can join you.

Hope this helps :)