Menu
Expat.com

long term let perth area

Last activity 17 August 2012 by Aurélie

timaloy

hi,i am looking for a years furnished let in perth area,if you can help please e mail me back,cheers

Aurélie

Hello timaloy. smile.png

What kind of accommodation are you looking for?

I invite you to read these articles on Accommodation in Australia.

You can post an advert in the Housing in Perth section as well. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Articles to help you in your expat project in Perth

• Finding accommodation in Perth
    Finding accommodation in Perth

Perth is the largest city in Western Australia and is popular with expats, especially those employed in the mining ...

• Finding accommodation in Australia
    Finding accommodation in Australia

There are many types of flats, rentals, and houses in Australia, ranging from modern units to more traditional ...

• Buying property in Australia
    Buying property in Australia

If you're planning a long-term or permanent move to Australia, purchasing property may be something you ...

• Working in Perth
    Working in Perth

Perth is popular with expats due to its great climate, the young-skewing population, and a slightly cheaper cost ...

• Setting up a business in Australia
    Setting up a business in Australia

On the whole, Australia is a welcoming country for expats looking to start a business. The Australian government ...

• Finding accommodation in Melbourne
    Finding accommodation in Melbourne

Accommodation in Melbourne can be expensive, both for renters and buyers but with a bit of research, you can end ...

• Finding a job in Australia
    Finding a job in Australia

Once you have a visa that allows you to work in Australia, the next step is finding a job. Perhaps you were lucky ...

• Finding work in Melbourne
    Finding work in Melbourne

Melbourne or Naarm is Australia's second-largest city, after Sydney, and is actually on track to grow even ...

All of Perth's guide articles