Software Tester Needed

First of all, I've tried posting this in the job area but I keep getting server errors so if a mod could edit it into there (or send me the error logs and give me admin access so I can fix it), thanks. 

I need someone who knows Mac to test four applications I'm writing and find bugs.  Must have basic English reading skills but I can read enough Vietnamese to take bug reports in it.  Hourly work, starting at 100,000 ₫ / hour or higher with experience, and increasing with productive output.  Productive tester can earn 300,000 ₫.

Either work remotely on your own Mac or here with mine.  Applications control other ones so you will have to learn to use Omnifocus and Things, better if you already know one of them.

I haven't used Mac but my major is IT (Can Tho University), if you let me use your Mac for several days (I will use it in front of your eye), then I think with my major knowledge and my IT experience, I can help you. Moreover, although I am not experience in Mac OS but I'm also a programmer (HTML/CSS, PHP, a little Java, OOP,...). And I'm good in learning something new, so I think I can help you, Can we have a meet?

Taking offline.

Tell me if u need any help :)

this thread should go in the jobs section.

ChrisFox, should you experience an issue with this section, please report it in this support forum :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=11

Thanks 

-thread closed-

Closed