Menu
Expat.com

Seeking Professional English Teacher for my Office

Last activity 01 March 2015 by jrewing

Fairdinkum16

Hey everyone !

I am setting up a call center here in Vietnam and am looking for a teacher that is available 2 to 3 times a week to teach a group of 10 to 15 customer service agents.  All have already studied English for a number of years but we are looking to up the day to day professional chat to help both our team and our customers.

If you have any experience or know anyone who would be interested please shoot me an email ! also the company is located in D1 HCMC.

THanks all !

ash78

Where is the location please... thank you!

japangun

Hi,
Feel free to inbox me if you need the professional teacher.

zerah23

Hello! I would like to apply. I have a call center experience, I worked before in Convergys Philippines, Makati. I have a TESOL license, and am very capable of teaching english. I did not saw any email on your post, so please do contact me, zerah.kiel23@gmail.com or 01224697024. Have a good day! smile.png

Jhing.Cleofe

Hello Sir,

Have a good day!

I just wanna ask where I can send my CV for formal application. I would like to show my deepest interest to the job you are offering. I have the experienced in Teaching and worked as Customer Service Representative too, so I am confident that I can do the job well.

Looking forward receiving your response.

Thank you,

Jhing

jrewing

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Vietnam

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Setting up a business in Vietnam
    Setting up a business in Vietnam

Foreign entrepreneurs from across the globe have been landing across Asia for decades. In August, Harvard ranked ...

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

• Working in Hanoi
    Working in Hanoi

The traditional capital of Vietnam is quickly becoming a professional's paradise. Attracting over 20,000 ...

• Working in Vietnam as a digital nomad
    Working in Vietnam as a digital nomad

Vietnam is emerging as a new popular destination for digital nomads and downshifters. As the prices in most Asian ...

• Internships in Vietnam
    Internships in Vietnam

Interning can be a wonderful eye-opening way to experience a new country, culture, and work climate in your ...

• The Vietnamese labor market
    The Vietnamese labor market

Depending on your industry and patience, finding a job in Vietnam can be a challenge. Many companies and local ...

• Working in Nha Trang
    Working in Nha Trang

The city of Nha Trang, located in the province of Khanh Hoa, thrives on tourism. If you are looking for a job in ...

All of Vietnam's guide articles