Menu
Expat.com

Car Lease/Hire

Last activity 02 September 2015 by Ifham1419

crittle73

Hi all! I will be arriving in the UAE next week for a teaching job. I will be based in Al Ain. Do you have any suggestions for car lease/hire companies? I'm assuming I can't actually purchase a vehicle until my residency is complete.

davebec

hi, welcome to uae. i suggest to you , should approach with good car leasing company and explain your status. they will guide you perfectly. also you will get a car once your passport keep it with them until your residency ready. thanks.

crittle73

Thanks. I understand the process. I would like some suggestions for good reputable leasing companies. Any one have any experiences with good and/or bad companies?

Finn9

Dollar Rent-A-Car was good for us.
You will see loads around, but generally the big companies like 'Budget' and 'Avis' are more expensive. It is worth spending a couple of hours researching.
You can get a small to medium sized car for between 1500 and 2000 dirhams a month, including insurance.
Also, ask your employer if they have a loyalty deal with a specific rental company because a lot of the time they do.

crittle73

Hey! Thanks for the input. I actually just looked at the Dollar website yesterday. I was also looking at Epic Rental. Anyone have any experience with that company?

Ifham1419

Hello,

Would recommend to Book a Car for Rent through Al Emad Rent A Car which will fit your needs & budget.

Have a look at their website for more information : 

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles