Residency for students in a private school in Turkey.

Dear Friends,

If I register my kids in a private school in Turkey can I have a residency for us as a family?

Thank you all.

Faida

Hi there...first you will have to obtain a residence permit as the parent ,then your children will get a permit as well( family based- and then you can register them at a private school. Private schools are -like all schools-under the roof of the ministry of education.....Been there myself as a parent If you have any questions about schools feel free to contact me.Good luck

Thank you for your kind response.

Schools per se cannot issue you any sort of documentation that would be the basis of your residency. As it has been rightly pointed out, you need to secure your own residency and then your children can be confirmed into the school, i.e. you can apply for residency (including that of your children). For purposes of admission, you can show your filed application and provisional admission would be provided to your child on that basis.

Only bonafide Universities & Colleges can provide relevant documentation so that the student may apply for an education visa from their country of origin, but it in no way extends residency benefits to the parents.

Thanks Faisal for your kind reply.