Mumaris plus- Professional Classification

@dataserve what is PCR or board cerificate. Is the board certificate the license. sorry i'm new to this. This is the reponse i got once  put a ticket on tawassul.

Sorry, I can't see the source question that you asked previously

, I'm an exper in saudi Arabia.

I got a sponsor from date 02-feb 2022 and signed a contract of years ending on 02-feb 2024.

Unfortunately my sponsor registered me with Qiwa date 20-october 2022  ending on 21-october 2023 contract for one year which was automatic.

My Iqama got expired on 28 April 2023 to date and it has not been renewed.

Is it possible that i can transfer to a new employer without the permission from my current employer basing on the reason of Iqama expiration?

Thank you

@fmosestasaga

sure

you can transfer

@dataserve my mumaris Plus classification is got rejected firstly they write missing documents then i upload it again and after 3 days uts rejected I'm very upset now how this solution resolve now what happen with my classification the did not clarify it can you help me in this?

@dataserve hi my mumaris Plus classification is got rejected firstly they write missing documents then i reupload the missing qualification documents then after 3 days its rejected i didn't understand the actual reason for it can you help me in this please.

@humayounus1234

Hi we have also had multiple "mumaris registration returned for further documents" emails and were quite perplexed.

Although ours is still not solved, over time the request has become clearer and appears to be over the date of the latest work experience letter (apparently it should be dated no more than 3 months old). Please check date of latest work experience certificate.

In any case, whatever the SCHS requires, your HR should be able to either help or point you in right direction. There are also Mumaris phone numbers you can call and if you are already in Saudi then you can make an in-person or video appointment for help.

Don't panic, this happens to more than a few!

Good luck

Hi. I got an email yesterday that my Professional Classification got returned due to "missing document card".. May I ask what is that?

Hi, I got an email yesterday that my Professional Classification got returned due to "missing document card".. May I ask what that is?

Mumaris plus -  Application Returned -  Professional Classification CRM:***

I am Dr Clement Jenil MD (internal medicine)

My Mumaris plus application keeps on getting rejected. Kindly help. I have also provided the recent still working certificate as experience certificate.

@dataserve

Good day, is there anyway to know the reasons of my mumaris professional classification rejection?

Is there anyway to know the reason of professional classification rejection? As I already have an employer, and the only requirements hanging is my mumaris. But got  classification rejected. Hope someone lend their ears and help me solve my problem. Thank you.

@renzie.chia28 good day maam how did you fix your problem

Hi, I just want to ask how many days will I wait until my professional classification request will be approve. classification review started on June 10, 2024. i am really, anxious. will it take a month or more than a month? thank you.

@vmp23

My classification review request started on 22 April and its still pending i didn't see any further progress in it I'm also worried about it i Launch tawasul ticket many time and call their but it not work 😞

Hello , i am currently residing in saudi, i hv done with data flow, facing issue in mumaris, title of my course is not beeing showed under my university,  for which i applied new qualification study, but it is getting rejected saying does not match international standards, please help@dataserve

@Chotuisha6which university I will guide you

Hi,

I would like to ask if my license was expired years ago. How do I apply  or update it without taking prometric exam again.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to ask,my license expired years ago. How do I reapply or update without taking the prometric again.

Also,my recent experience is Company nurse and school nurse. My last hospital exp was way back 2020.

help please. 🥺

Thank you.

@dataserve hello just wanna ask, i applied for the professional reclassification and got an email application returned because of missing document which is passport and latest coe.

i submitted those missing document and after 5days i got an email again, and i opened my mumaris it said that there is missing documents but no notes. just missing documents.. they did not tell what is missing? and the only button was resubmit. thats why i tried to click it again... and it was submitted. i was just curious why would that happen?

@dataserve

hi!, i got rejescted as well and the reason is “a program manual or link to it is not attached” what should i do?, and can you help me understand why is it?, i do submit the necessary documents needed