Not return after vacation

Hi All,

I would like to inform you that I had worked with a Transport Company in  Dammam from Oct – 2015 to Apr – 2018,  below are the conditions associated with that employment:-

-Agreement is for 2 years which was completed in Oct -2017. 
-Due to family urgency, I had been on vacation from 06- April – 2018 to 5th May – 2018, due to sudden demise of my father-in-law on 03-May-2018 I didn't make my return to Saudi Arabia. 
-My last employer Iqama got expired on 9-Dec-2018.

As per Kingdom policy the person who didn't come back on vacation visa, he will be banned to enter in Saudi Arabia for 3 years as per this rule my 3 years will be completed on 5th May 2020, I have noticed few instances where Saudi Govt. return employees from airport.
As per recent changes in Saudi HR ministry can anyone help me in this context.

Recently i got a job offer from different employer i am bit confused what to do, can any body help me in this regard.

Stay Safe,

Thanks,

Aslam

Aslam Khan9 wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to inform you that I had worked with a Transport Company in  Dammam from Oct – 2015 to Apr – 2018,  below are the conditions associated with that employment:-

-Agreement is for 2 years which was completed in Oct -2017. 
-Due to family urgency, I had been on vacation from 06- April – 2018 to 5th May – 2018, due to sudden demise of my father-in-law on 03-May-2018 I didn't make my return to Saudi Arabia. 
-My last employer Iqama got expired on 9-Dec-2018.

As per Kingdom policy the person who didn't come back on vacation visa, he will be banned to enter in Saudi Arabia for 3 years as per this rule my 3 years will be completed on 5th May 2020, I have noticed few instances where Saudi Govt. return employees from airport.
As per recent changes in Saudi HR ministry can anyone help me in this context.

Recently i got a job offer from different employer i am bit confused what to do, can any body help me in this regard.

Stay Safe,

Thanks,

Aslam

I think there is another thing.
Your new visa should be stamped on the passport after 5 may 2021.
You should ask your employer to check this and make sure of it that you will make it.