Menu
Expat.com

EP rejected due to advertisement issue

Last activity 02 May 2020 by TimeisPrecious

TimeisPrecious

Yes I hope so. The circuit breaker goes till 1 June but I hope MOM atleast clears out the pending applications.

asela28sl

Hi,
  Could you tell me how did you step on this process for the first time?

TimeisPrecious wrote:

Hi,

No outcome yet. I am not sure why it is in pending status. The Employment agency who helped file the application on behalf of my employer did follow up with MOM multiple times but no updates or reason was provided.

TimeisPrecious

Hi,

Not sure if you mean the process for EP application? There are several threads about it nd my new employer helped to file the application for me.

Mjpsg

What I heard from couple of my friends who got EP around april 1stweek is that it took solid 6 weeks , no rejections/appeal/extra documentation requested. Approved as such but took 6 weeks.

TimeisPrecious

Just wanted to share my experience. EP got approved after 3 weeks. Good luck for everyone who is awaiting an outcome. Cheers.

Indestructible007
TimeisPrecious wrote:

Just wanted to share my experience. EP got approved after 3 weeks. Good luck for everyone who is awaiting an outcome. Cheers.

Hi,
May i know when application was submitted and when it got aproved ?

Mjpsg

That's encouraging indeed. Thanks for the update.

TimeisPrecious

Sure.. it was submitted on 7 Apr and approved on 29 Apr

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Work visas for Singapore
    Work visas for Singapore

As an expat, you must have a job to pay for your rent, bills, and leisure activities, but you can't just move ...

• Work visas in Singapore
    Work visas in Singapore

PEP applicants are assessed on the following criteria:

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

All of Singapore's guide articles