NZ - Expression of Interest - supporting document for work experience

Hello,

I am a software professional, living in southern part of India and currently looking for options to migrate to New Zealand.
this is about "Expression of Interest" application where I have to provide supporting documents for my skills and previous employments. I quit from my previous employer with out having experience letter,

can I submit other documents(payslips, bank statements, offer letter.. etc) instead of experience letter(from my previous employer)? to support my previous experience.

or alternate ways to show my experience?

You will need the work experience letter from previous employer.

Hi,

You do not need to provide evidence for your work experience with the EOI. When you get selected from the pool and receive the invitation to apply for residence by IMNZ, they will tell you exactly what to provide to prove your eligibility. In case of work experience that could be just referral letters, or paychecks, or tax information. You will find the information then in your personalized invitation letter.

Cheers,

Kristin

Hi I am Samyukta from India. I am considering relocation to New Zealand and applying for a Resident Visa. I have a query around how my work Indian experience will be recognized as per new Zealand immigration laws. I have over 10+ years of work experience as a business analyst and I fall under the long term skill shortage category. I see a clause around a comparable labor market does this mean my experience in India is not recognized?

My education qualification - BE in electrical and electronics followed by MBA

Hoping for a revert

Thank you
samyukta

samyu wrote:

Hi I am Samyukta from India. I am considering relocation to New Zealand and applying for a Resident Visa. I have a query around how my work Indian experience will be recognized as per new Zealand immigration laws. I have over 10+ years of work experience as a business analyst and I fall under the long term skill shortage category. I see a clause around a comparable labor market does this mean my experience in India is not recognized?

My education qualification - BE in electrical and electronics followed by MBA

Hoping for a revert

Thank you
samyukta

\
Traveling on the same boat, searching for answers. Did you get a response to this?