Menu
Expat.com

Only 5 days quarantine entering VN?

Last activity 14 March 2021 by SteenHansen

pppham40

As a new member I thought I would come to this forum for reliable info from those that have had the real experienced.   While I respect your individual opinions, without facts you are just another blah blah blah.  Would this help this forum and for those are truly seeking and need help.... NO!   And has any of you (from #76 - 80) been in the quarantine?   

Again, I respect your opinions and I found some of your posting is very helpful.  But it's an insult to a Vietnamese-American when you are talking about reading (English and Vietnamese).  You need to go back and read all of my posting carefully.  This is not a personal problems nor I disgrace my country or countryman, I am simply sharing my own real life experience during this abnormal time to other travelers to better prepare them mentally or physically.     

I believe you are missed read my intention here.  I stated "....At this rate of treatment from from these morons, I might be tested positive next round...."    I refer to those individual service personnel at the hotel (not the health services, the doctors, scientist, the local govt.).  The treatment I got from them at this location (read my posting again) and this location only. 

Furthermore, as a traveler I am always respectful to any countries laws/regulations and culture.    @ciambella, I thank you for sharing the story with us.  Please, make no mistake as a Vietnamese-American I am very proud of my country and my countryman.   We can all have our own opinions and respect each other opinions.  I am simply stated my own opinion about science vs quarantine (5 vs 14 or even zero day for quarantine requirements.).  Right or wrong is just MHOP.  We can get to the debate (I hope not) about the science, the creditability of WHO, contact tracing, and the economic impact of quarantine/locked down.   But, I don't believe this is the forum for the above topics.

SergGugu

One thing that we are experiencing is that everything changes fast .
I just contacted the GM. Of the meridian hcmc that was listed on the hotel quarantine list.he told me they got out 2months ago... Too many restrictions...so let's just share info and keep personality  opinion aside... take care all

pppham40

Agree.  Thanks for the info SergGugu smile.png

OceanBeach92107
pppham40 wrote:

"...just another blah blah blah."

sleep.png

SteenHansen

Are you allow to drink beer in quarantine??

Articles to help you in your expat project in Vietnam

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Traveling to Vietnam
    Traveling to Vietnam

Many citizens from across the globe require visas to enter Vietnam, so it is strongly advised to have everything ...

• Dating In Vietnam
    Dating In Vietnam

If you're considering moving to Hanoi, or Ho Chi Minh City, the dating scene may be of interest to you. ...

• Making phone calls in Vietnam
    Making phone calls in Vietnam

The telecommunications sector in Vietnam has flourished throughout the past two decades. Like many foreigners, ...

• Moving to Vietnam with your pet
    Moving to Vietnam with your pet

If you are planning to move to Vietnam with a pet, there are a number of formalities that have to be completed ...

• Driving in Vietnam
    Driving in Vietnam

Vietnam is known for four categories of lush and diverse landscapes, and one of the easiest ways to see firsthand ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

All of Vietnam's guide articles