If I don't pay the mask penalty

Hello, have a nice day, I just got caught without a mask from a police officer and the police officer started the criminal procedure without taking any of my words and demanded 20 dinars from me and I had to pay for it.  I have chronic heart disease and I have difficulty breathing when wearing the mask.  Although I told this to the police officer, he did not hope for me and took the punishment.  If I come across this issue again in the future, what may happen to me if I do not pay the penalty process, please can you help me on this issue.

No way around it. You have to pay. If you don't pay, this goes to public prosecution, higher fine and potentially jail.

thank you so much.  I guessed it would happen too.  But I really have trouble breathing when I wear a mask and I cannot explain this problem to anyone, I need surgery next month.  I'm just waiting for the appointment day from my dotor, and believe me, I had to pay about 245 dinars with the traffic ticket in a month.

You should have a note from your doctor that indicates that wearing a mask is detrimental to your health. You can't expect the authorities to take your word for it.

Thank you for recommending this.  I will contact my doctor and consult it as soon as possible.

Note from doctor in Arabic and endorsed by ministry of health.  A simple note won't work. And I would also suggest that till then you don't roam around public places without a mask as people will complain and you will get in more trouble.