Menu
Expat.com

New EPass approvals - Sep 2021

Last activity 06 December 2022 by beppi

LucasGrey

Anybody got entrypass approved for late november?

Shekhz
rtheone wrote:
rtheone wrote:

@hakunamatata1

Nope. 24 days and still pending.  neutral.png
Even status didn't change to anything else inbetween.

@all
I am in the process of possibly getting another offer from another company Y now. If in case I accept it and the new company Y applies Ep, will the application be accepted, or be blocked by MoM system?

I have indeed gone thru multiple threads in this and another forum and I am getting mixed messages. Some say it wont be blocked while in pending stage(meaning only if I get IPA from one company, the second application would be blocked until EP issuance) while some others in other threads say that even while an application is in pending stage, second won't be allowed to apply into the system.
Can anyone give me clearer insight into this? Any recent experience?

Does anyone have a reply to this?

There are no mixed messages on this forum, if there are, please direct me to the link of that thread? Thanks

To settle the dust and ambiguity here, no 2 applications can be submitted in parallel to MoM. You need to ask Employer A to withdraw the current application and only then the new Employer B can submit a pass requisition.

rtheone

@Shekhz

Thanks for the reply. Got it now.
I saw a different answer(meaning blocking of appln will happen after IPA only) in another forum/website and not here.

beppi
Leo Fanciah wrote:

Can I get another chance

Another chance for what?

rtheone

@hakunamatata1

some update from me:
EPonline shows rejected today(3/11) and reason given is insufficient company documentation. HR is in process of getting additional documents to appeal as of now.

Johncena89

Hey,

Can u please tell in that rejection on MOM site , FIN number was available??

rtheone
Johncena89 wrote:

Hey,

Can u please tell in that rejection on MOM site , FIN number was available??

sorry i dont understand your question. You can login to eponline website and query using your FIN or passport and get ep status

hakunamatata1

@rtheone
For my case still no response from MOM.

Johncena89

Hey if in my application FIN number is showing. What does it means.?? Iam first time applicant.

But status is showing pending

hakunamatata1

@rtheone

Hi
My request got approved today.
Thank god smile.png

This forum was really helpful. Thank you all!

Cheryl

Hello everyone,

Congratulations @hakunamatata1, we are very happy to hear that!

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

rtheone

@hakunamatata1

That's great! Congratulations.

rtheone

Update from my side.
While company X is using a consultant to appeal against rejection, offer from Company Y came through and they applied EP on Nov 16.
EP under Company Y got approved today. smile.png
Company Y is in similar field as X, but a relatively bigger company well established in Sgp.

Thanks to people in this forum, you were helpful in answering my queries.

Shekhz

Congrats all for the approvals, great news.

beppi

Imrantunbdit: You posted this so many times on the forum (wasting time of our volunteers, who had to clean it all up) AND are sending it to me and others as PM as well (which is discouraged - read the forum rules!).
Please refrain from it in future!
And: Please read related discussions before posting - the answers are right there for those who help themselves!

hakunamatata1

Rtheone
Congratulations 👏👏

niru12345

Hi,

Sharing my EP renewal application recently

Industry: Tech, Senior software engineer
Race: Indian
Submitted: 19 Nov 2021
Status changed to “Pending” 24 Nov, until then it was showing “No record Found”
Approved: 3 Dec 2021 morning, checked at 2 Dec midnight was still pending

This is my 4th EP in 7 years with no hike.

Hopefully all EP applicants can get their applications approved soon.

Best of luck !!!

Thanks.

Planner11

Hello! May I get a guidance? I was previously on Spass and been working here for more than 10 years.

now, a new company wants to apply me for an E-pass.

what do you think are the chances?

Do I have to do anything?

My new company is big in retail.

Working in Supply Chain as a planner. I am 35 years old.

Hope I can get some feedback. Thank you.

beppi

@Planner11 Your post contains too little information about yourself, the job and the employer to make any meaningful forecast.

Please spend some time to read related discussions on this forum, to get an idea what can influence your cha´nces!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Work visas for Singapore
    Work visas for Singapore

As an expat, you must have a job to pay for your rent, bills, and leisure activities, but you can't just move ...

• Work visas in Singapore
    Work visas in Singapore

PEP applicants are assessed on the following criteria:

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

• Finding a job in Singapore
    Finding a job in Singapore

Singapore has a well-developed job market with numerous outlets providing information on employment opportunities, ...

All of Singapore's guide articles