Menu
Expat.com

Cabarete expats meeting

Last activity 14 November 2021 by planner

PabloRutz

Heey people from Cabarete!

Recently I just moved to Cabarete, so I’ve got this thought, why not to meet for a drink and have a chat ? If anyone fancy that I would be delighted!

Have a nice day everyone and looking forward for someone who is eager to!

planner

My next visit to the area we will arrange something!

aliciahirter2

Hola!
Great idea.
There are a few ex-pat communities that would expand their social experience, expanding the size of their circle. I like your idea.
I will share with a few friends.
Post the deets when you figure it out.
🍻

oscarsahony

excellent idea, I was hoping something like this exists for when we move in Jan, thanks

planner

Once the issues with covid are finished and most are vaccinated we can start meeting up in various areas.  Many people already do.

Pnaylandr

Awesome idea! We aren’t full time in Cabarete as of yet but if timing is right we’d love to join!!

snowinpalm

Same here.  Covid is not holding us back! We are here in Cabarete for at least a year.  Would like to meet other expats here.

PabloRutz

Perfect!! Lets arrange a meeting! If any of you got some ideas where and where, hit me up, I’m not sure is good idea to leave phone number in public but email might not cause harm, my one:
XXX Buenas!

Moderated by Julien 3 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
planner

Please do not post your email on a public forum.

Best advice - pick a day and a location and post it here. Those who can will show up!!!  Just do it honey.

aliciahirter2

[moderated: off topic & political]

planner

Can we stay on topic please.

Mergarita

Hi! Has this happened yet? I’m here only for a month, but would love to meet up! smile.png I’m Moldovan but have lived in the UAE and UK for a long time smile.png

planner

Welcome to the forums.  Not sure anyone has met up yet!

Riva31

I'm not expat, but is very nice you you could meet after all this covid things.

planner

You would be more than welcome if you are in the country!

Guest839283

Hi to all, I am interested too. Currently living in Puerto Plata, but since short I have a motorbike, so Cabarete would not be a problem.
Best Tom

planner

In order to make this happen someone living in  the area needs to organize it. 

This is how it always happens, great ideas and then everyone waits for someone else to do something.

So: someone step up and make. It happen!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dominican Republic

All of the Dominican Republic's guide articles