Convince Egyptian man of my love for him

I am madly in love with an Egyptian man. However, he is married to an Egyptian woman and has children. I heard he's been divorced for 2 years and his wife wasn't the main reason already. He turned me down when he seemed in love at first. We flirted and continued to do so when I was in the Netherlands. He turned me down because I was married and he wouldn't come between us. I am now divorced. My ex husband (also Arabic) knew I contacted him and start very jealous. My ex-husband called him angrily 6 months ago and then the man I'm in love with broke off all contact. He seemed very scared and made up all kinds of excuses not to speak to me anymore. He said he's back with his wife and doesn't want me. He also always uses the word "I don't want to go through this again" several times after hearing that he "uses" his wife's story. Went to stalk him, he was angry and rightly so. He did make up for it recently, but his family didn't want me hanging out with him. He kept ignoring me. I had so much love sorrow that I said very ugly things about him, which fortunately he did forgive me. I always feel guilty towards him.

I want to get to know the egyptian mentality, is there any chance he will ever be okay if i give him the time? We had such a loving contact in the beginning, it was love at first sight. And it ended in a terrible way. He has become so unreachable for me. I got so many dreams about him that i wake up very depressed every morning.

He is a beautiful sweet man who never asked me for money and wants the best for me. I'm so heartbroken that I just don't know how to go on without him.

How is he treating his wife? Is he having an affair with you? How will you feel WHEN he does this to you? Are you foreign, seen so many times here..... you are looking for advice you will not like it but get a life and forget the whole notion!

He's probably just being nice with you and don't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe he is looking to fix his marriage with his wife especially they have kids. I suggest just forget about him.

Good luck

Hilarious he is you bog standard typical Egyptian man 99% all the same . My Mohameds Different MMD it's so bad this is what nickname there all given

You are deeply wounded, have endless doubts and you will need time to heal, but this is possible. Consciously you know it will not work because it became too complicated, jungle like. But inside of you, you are still longing for love and recognition.  As far as I understood, this was a kind of "affair". It is the nature of affair that it is full of passion and highly emotional but it is also borne to die sooner or later. Miminal chance to turn it to a lasting normal relationship.

Forget about that 💋

Always good to hear and accept the word "no".  If a man was doing to a woman what you are doing, it would look a bit like harassment....don't you think?

I allready forget him. Its an impossible love. He have a family and he love them. He said if he was single of course he stayed with me. But i tried it with him because he was such a flirt and they can marry 4 women in islam. Its not a good situation for me as a foreign woman but i was so in love that i was thinking i don't care about that, and in the beginning he said that his wife was not important, he had problems with wife (he uses me as a rebound)  and he likes me promised me an apartment together to spend a month with him in sharm el sheikh. So he lied to me. But he do not want more than 1 wife he say after he broke up.. But i think he dont like me because my behavior was terrible. I have some kind of autism so i have problems with  love rejections in main.

Give it time to heal, stay close friend (without mentioning love), be there in all situations, show care for him & his details, be there when needed .. I hope the the best for you.

Forget about him. Have been there too and learned a big lesson! Yes they break your heart completely and that's hard to heal. Do not stay in touch, brake off any contact, block and delete. That is the only option. NEVER go back in contact!

I was almost going to say the same thing to her... But you already hit the bull by the head.. Thumbs-up

He is not worth it, please just try to move on, most of these people don't understand the proper concept of love and are just out to get whatever they can.

You deserve so much more!

It seemed like he wanted you to be the other woman, aka mistress... would you be happy with that? Knowing that you were also married while talking to him means he would not have any respect for you. Unless you're looking for a sugar daddy I would stay away from married men. They rarely leave their wives and if they do what's to say they won't do the same to you

Best to move on with your life,  that person is committed to his family and you will be strung along wasting your time. Stay strong , there is always another good person whom will walk into your life.