Coming to Bahrain

One Canadian w/male coming to Bahrain. Seeking FREE accommodation. I've been in Bahrain before BUT not since the political crisis.

I like outdoor walks on the corniche and beach areas. I am a very clean and respectful person.

Also hope to secure employment as an ESL TEACHER/ADMIN.

I would like advice about how to handle the current  situation in Bahrain.

Prefer Arabic speaking male.

Hi Robjul and welcome to the forum,

I'm afraid I didn't exactly understand what you are looking for.
You talk about free accomodation, so I guess you want to do so couch surfing here ? But then you talk about finding a job ?

May I suggest you clarify your project, like how long you plan on staying, when you might come etc... I'm sure you'd get more answers !

Cheers

Olivier

Bjr Olivier:

En fait mes plans ne sont pas trop sur pour le moment....tout depend de bien des facteurs...par ex. la situation politique. Si je peux trouver un emploi je resterai plus longtemps....ca depend aussi du visa. Je cherche a retourner dans le MO pour l'hiver.

Hi Robjul,

As we are on the English part of the forum, I'll follow in English.
As far as the political situation is concerned, it seems under control. There are some demonstrations every week and clashes happen here and there but they usually remain contained by the police who are still very present in the streets.
For the job seeking, dig a little into the forum, I already gave to many members the addresses of the websites of the local newspapers where you can find sot job offers ads.

Good luck on your project...

Olivier

Hi

We are planning to move to Bahrain.WE are indian couple.
My husband got a offer of BH 900+Accomodation +car.Is it a good salary For Engineer?

Persently we are living in Dubai.Here in dubai working in Husbands sponsorship is legal.I am having workpermit.

Please advise in bahrain also is it legal to work on husbands sponsorship

Hi Vid...

Sorry I can't help...have no idea about that. Salary and perks sound good though. Good luck

Hi Vidhyasait, the offer seems good.

Unfortunately if you are having a housewife visa you can not work in bahrain legally.